• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So. Many. Eevees.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2010
    Why hello there! I am making this thread because I have a problem.

You see, I am now waist-deep in eevees. Why, you ask? Because I was trying to breed a pair of female eevees with good natures, and it turns out that you need to go through a metric ton of male (and a handful of female) eevees to do that! :P (mother is an eevee provided by a trade with Jack_Atlas- Thanks again, Jack!)

Here's where you come in. I am giving away these eevees. For free. They are "Freevees," if you will. And they are all nicknamable, if you like. There are a few rules though:

1) These eevees are first come, first served. This also means that even if you ask first, if somebody happens to be available and on at the same time as I am but you're not, the eevee may go to the other person instead. Sorry, but I'm going for expediency here.

2) Be paitient, please. I will try and handle all requests as quickly as possible. I may be on irregularly, but I will try to contact you if you are on at the same time as me.

3) Limit of six male eevees. Limit one female-- if you want a female plus some males, limit is still six (five males plus one female)

4) Please post clearly.

That's it! Here's the form I would like you to post in, if you don't mind:

# of eevees
    Gender and natures
    Nicknames wanted, if any

All right, awesome. Here's the list of eevees I have; unless specified, they are all level one.

Boys

Relaxed: 5,
    Impish: 7
    Jolly: 7
    Sassy: 4
    Quirky: 6
    Brave: 5
    Mild: 8
    Hasty: 2
    Naughty: 2
    Bashful: 1,
    Lax: 4
    Modest: 2
    Gentle: 1 pending
    Docile: 2
    Quiet: 3
    Careful: I
    Serious: 3 pending
    Hardy: I
    Bold: 3
    Naive: I
    Rash: 1, 2 pending
    Adamant: 2
    Lonely: 1 pending

Total: 74

Girls

Impish: I pending
    Lax: I
    Rash: I
    Mild: I
    Docile: I
    Jolly: 1
    Serious: I

Total: 7

Happy Training!

Edit: Oh, and my friend code is
    0088 3369 8014

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2010
    You sure can! I'll be in the wifi room waiting for ya within five minutes.

Do you want him nicknamed?

Years
    Can i get it from you in like 20 to 30 minutes because i am in the battle frontier right now?? and thank you could you nickname the evee facerape? I had a poke named facerape before and it owned.

Is there anything you would like for it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2010
    Nothing I need, really, but thank you! These eevees are free, so no items or special pokemon needed. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I breeded a lot of charmendars to find a shiny. I can trade a lot of these for some of your eevee's if you want. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2010
    Only if you need eevees- I'm not really looking for charmanders in particular, though I thank you for the offer. :)

Let me know what natures and gender(s) you want if you do need eevees!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    3 males perhaps?

Could trade 6 if you want :p

And the nature doesn't matter, I just want some eevee's to evolve in the different forms (yes i can breed one, but I'm breeding charmendars already)
    Do you have eny wishes on berry likings, stats or natures?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2010
    No wishes, but thank you!

If you're still around, I'll hop in the wifi room in a few minutes and we can swap. ^_^

What is your FC?

Actually, it's getting rather late, so tomorrow would be better. Sorry! Go ahead and post your FC if you like though, and I'll hit you up the next time we're both on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    No wishes, but thank you!

If you're still around, I'll hop in the wifi room in a few minutes and we can swap. ^_^

What is your FC?

Actually, it's getting rather late, so tomorrow would be better. Sorry! Go ahead and post your FC if you like though, and I'll hit you up the next time we're both on.

ill be on wifi for some time
    got 3 chars to trade
    my fc is 1289 5549 9448

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
    May I ask what evee caused you to stop hatching more? What was it's nature and IVs? It's the real sum of these hatched evees worth, I'd guess.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2010
    Floris-- Okay, I'll PM ya the next time we're both on. I'm sure there will still be plenty of eevees! :P

Jonny-- Sure, that should be fine. I'll PM you the next time we're both on, and we'll do the transfer!

Halberdier-- It's nothing terribly impressive, actually. I don't even know much about IVs, so I do not know what these eevees IVs are. :( The ones that finally stopped the hatch-a-thon were an adamant female and a bold female. how does one find out IVs-- I could try and check them for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Can I have any Evee, Any Gender, Any Nature. I'm desperate O_O

My FC is 3094 8318 5058

I'll be sitting in the wifi place till you sign on :)

ps: a boy would be nice :D

Last edited:
    Back