• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So many Pokeballs!

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
    My favorite Pokeball is probably the Quick Ball. The 4x multiplier on the first turn is very useful for me. It's almost a must for me to use directly after an encounter begins. For normal Pokemon it almost always catches them right away. It saves me so much time!

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Quick balls are amazing! They save me so much time when catching wild Pokemon (and Yvetal >~<)! Ultra balls are great since they're cheap and still really good while timer balls help out a ton when trying to catch Pokemon with minuscule catch rates!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I just use Ultra Balls, they work okay for me and I don't particularly care what ball a pokémon's in so I can't complain.

Years
    For convenience, I pretty much use the regular Pokéballs or Ultra balls. Design wise my favorites are the Great ball, Dive ball, Heavy ball, Moon ball, and Net ball. The Timerball is one I like both for both design and usage. As for the Net ball, I like the animation and the design lol. I just noticed how most if not all the balls I like design wise have some sort of blue in them. It's probably another reason I like them since blue and its variations are my favorite color. o3o

Years
    My goto general purpose ball would be Ultra. Best catch rate out of the "standard" Pokeballs, and it's design isn't too bad. Timer ball is incredibly useful as backup for Pokemon with low catch rates, such as most legendaries. For looks, my favorite is the Cherish Ball, which unfortunately is event exclusive.

Back