• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    GF considered legendary forms such as Black/White Kyurem and Resolution Keldeo as new Pokémon, yet nobody in the community considers them as that. So what makes you think Megas Evos are different to be even called as new Pokémon?

But it isn't up to us now is it? Game Freak considers them new pokemon. We don't. That is how it is, and that is probably how they consider it.

1-600 pokemon in pokemon x and Y. they do that to all there new games if you every buy a pokemon game use a action replay the list show how many pokemon in the game. in black and white all pokemon 1gen though gen 5 was in the game

That is cheating and not legit. There was around 200 pokemon that could now be caught in pokemon BW/BW2. About 50 could be gotten in Dream World. Yes all pokemon are in the games, but not catchable unless you use a Action Replay. We are talking about catchable, not actually in the game. Besides we were explaining the memory because someone said the reason for the low amount of enw pokemon was because of the 3ds lack of space or something similar.. It really had nothing to do with the statement you made.

Years
    Togepi is pure Fairy, and Snubbull is Normal/Fairy.

Kinda like how Togepi was weak to Fighting types for four generations and now is magically resistant to them.

Whoa Togepi's evolution line having Normal-type exchanged for Fairy? I know loads wanted the line to gain Fairy-type, but having it completely replace its Normal-type is very odd indeed. That means Togetic and Togekiss will now have 4x resistances to both Fighting and Bug. Heracross would sure have a bad time against them because the Fairy/Flying combination walls both its STABs.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    Even after the leaks I'm still cool with this game GF has stepped it up big time and I don't mind only 70 new pokes just wish it wasn't mostly fairies and dragons I was hoping to be more diverse with newer pokemon but since only pyroar and greninja are the only ones I like I guess that will do

I Blame the lack of a trio on last gen there was no reason to have three different trios

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    How Awesome from Nintendo Gamefreak if this is true. I won't mind it at all. All the pokemon that like from this generation have been officially confirmed and the ones i din't like are the leaked ones from the past 3-4 days.

Years
    How Awesome from Nintendo Gamefreak if this is true. I won't mind it at all. All the pokemon that like from this generation have been officially confirmed and the ones i din't like are the leaked ones from the past 3-4 days.

The only thing that seems weird as that he say's no stores should have gotten the game yet, but I know my Target just got it in stock a couple days ago.. Too bad they can't sell it to us early though

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

He's a troll. Nothing else. Not a single word of truth was in that post.

I dont know if this was mentioned yet because i didnt see it in the front page under megas
    https://imgur.com/U3dPh34
    Mega Gardevoir So happy!
    Also SNUBBLE PURE FAIRY! GRUNBULL OP!

I saw it say Snubbull and Granbull were Normal/Fairy like all the other tag ons. Only Togepi got a full type change.

The only thing that seems weird as that he say's no stores should have gotten the game yet, but I know my Target just got it in stock a couple days ago.. Too bad they can't sell it to us early though

>.>;; We got our shipment in Friday as well. I saw it in the storage room today when I was trying to clean up my toppled wall of Skylander Swap Force boxes. TTwTT We got way too many Swap Force figures in. I can't access my New release bays. Its getting ridiculous.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

Seen that already. 99.9% sure that's fake. If Kenpachi and Josh were fake, it would be the biggest mass trolling in the history of the internet.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    If any leak was fake it would of already been debunked by TPC unless they are secretly the leakers
    Whether or not you like the new pokes or not we have to deal with these guys till the next gen

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
    I believe that the leaks are true. However I don't think it will be hard for nintendo to find out who the leakers are.... in fact I think it would be easy. I know for releasing things like movies early, there are massive fines involved. I think that nintendo would pursue the issue. If companies sell games early now they will likely do it in the future. I also think there are a lot of sketchy things about the stuff released and in general lack in overall information. But I am completely satisfied with the leaks.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Woah. So if togepi is pure fairy, I guess Togekiss will be fairy flying or even pure fairy :o I really hope there is a togekissite someone hasn't found yet... That thing would be a BEAST.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years

It'd be awesome!
    Though, working on a Game store here in France, i can tell you WE DON'T HAVE X & Y IN STOCK! This game is supposed to be delivered to our shop around Thursday. So i don't know about other countries, but no shop in France has the game yet :)
    So, the "The games are being shipped as i write this" thing is supposed to be true. But the rest of what this guy says might be fake

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    A part of me hopes they'll take the opportunity to retype Masquerain to Bug/Water but I doubt it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    if that is true and the info leaked by people is false then GF essentially made a second version of both games with different pokemon in it just to leak it and get everyone off the trail of actual information, i doubt that is truei mean how would you go about choosing the pokemon were they rejected from the official game or made specifically for the false games?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Is their any new ''Dark'' type Move because most dark type Move Sucks !!!
    Is their any new ''Flying'' type Move call ''Plasma Blast'' Where User gather all the Air/Wind in a single Point to create ''A huge orb of Plasma'' and throw it toward its opponent .

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Is their any new ''Dark'' type Move because most dark type Move Sucks !!!
    Is their any new ''Flying'' type Move call ''Plasma Blast'' Where User gather all the Air/Wind in a single Point to create ''A huge orb of Plasma'' and throw it toward its opponent .
    i dont know bout dark moves but hawlucha has a fighting type move that also acts as flying i believe it is called flying press

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Something weird is that all leakers stopped posting pictures / leaks in the space of one day... No news from any of them!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Something weird is that all leakers stopped posting pictures / leaks in the space of one day... No news from any of them!
    maybe the stuff is too awesome and they dont want to ruin the surprise and we all know what that means .............. Hoenn remake confirmed with half life 3 as a bonus for buying the game!
    or there just is nothing worth posting

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    maybe the stuff is too awesome and they dont want to ruin the surprise and we all know what that means .............. Hoenn remake confirmed with half life 3 as a bonus for buying the game!
    or there just is nothing worth posting

If there was nothing worth posting, they would have told us there was nothing special after beating the E4, wouldn't they?
    I just find it weird the way they all disappeared very quickly all together...

(no more jokes about Half Life 3, the name has been registered a month ago ;) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back