• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Wait, do we make those treats from PokeAmie?
    Or do we buy them or something?
    I'm hoping for something like PokeBlocks...those were fun to make. Poffins on the other hand, were a nightmare. I don't think I ever made a perfect poffin...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    So Mega Gengar gets Shadow Tag, huh. My only question is, will it make better use of it than DW Chandelure can? (I know DW Chandelure hasn't been released, but it's been used in the Dream World tier in B/W)

Also, Aurorus seems like a bulky attacker by looking at its stats, but the bad defensive typing really hinders it. Interesting that it gets Thunderbolt, but it's outclassed by Freeze Dry.

And Geomancy is essentially a beefed-up, but delayed Quiver Dance. Just by looking at its stats, Xerneas can make good use of it, but it's going to have to hold a Power Herb or Lum Berry so that it won't get set up on itself or get statused during the charge turn.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Wait, do we make those treats from PokeAmie?
    Or do we buy them or something?
    I'm hoping for something like PokeBlocks...those were fun to make. Poffins on the other hand, were a nightmare. I don't think I ever made a perfect poffin...

I dunno. I haven't seen anyone actually make any...they just seem to have them on hand so I'm wondering if there is just an infinite supply of them.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    Aurous can learn thunderbolt?! Now I am really glad that I am picking it lol. also that sp.def and sp.atk. too bad its speed isnt good :(

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    Aurous can learn thunderbolt?! Now I am really glad that I am picking it lol. also that sp.def and sp.atk. too bad its speed isnt good :(

Actually in both of the pictures Auroros had a Speed - nature so it's actually a bit faster than that. :)

EDIT: Nvm it was speed + nature lol

that guy has a male delphox so that confirms no alt form

That's a little disappointing but Delphox has been growing on me as well as the other starters.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I dunno. I haven't seen anyone actually make any...they just seem to have them on hand so I'm wondering if there is just an infinite supply of them.
    you play mini games in amie and you get the food, i dont know if thats all you can get but i saw that as an award so i presume thats it

also delphox still has the stick/wand in battle, it looks like she pulls it out of her sleeve

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    There's this video going around, apparently auto weather is limited. You guys be the judge.

Spoiler:
    okay that just simply sucks. I know weather teams are strong but really the only "op" team to me was the rain weather teams. :( sigh.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    It looks like the EXP gain formula was change back to the one used before Gen 5. I'm watching one of the let's plays and all three of the character's Pokemon gained the same amount of EXP regardless to the fact that they were all different levels.

So EXP is the same as it was before Gen 5. Could be interesting.

Hordes seem to be just random encounters as far as I'm seeing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    It looks like the EXP gain formula was change back to the one used before Gen 5. I'm watching one of the let's plays and all three of the character's Pokemon gained the same amount of EXP regardless to the fact that they were all different levels.

So EXP is the same as it was before Gen 5. Could be interesting.

Hordes seem to be just random encounters as far as I'm seeing.
    you can use honey to attract hordes or at least thats what the ginger kid said

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    well he only said hordes from what i remember so i dunno

It'll require proper testing. I just saw the person I'm watching encounter a random horde battle without Honey though.

I also just noticed a new tab while selecting Pokemon called Restore. I wonder it it will use all the items you need to heal a Pokemon rather than manually healing them one at a time.

Years
    Speaking of horde battles, I'm rather excited for my first one!
    Anyone know if the level of hording pokemon drop compared to those of a regular encounter or do they stay the same as the rest of the pokemon in the area?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Spoiler:

Noivern can learn Hurricane. Good on rain teams, or what?

Spoiler:

Malamar can learn Superpower. Really neat to abuse with Contrary. I also didn't expect Malamar to have better physical stats than Special ones.

Years
    Spoiler:

Noivern can learn Hurricane. Good on rain teams, or what?

Spoiler:

Malamar can learn Superpower. Really neat to abuse with Contrary. I also didn't expect Malamar to have better physical stats than Special ones.

If all of that is true, I like malamar a little now. Whereas before it reminded me of Rodney King.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    If all of that is true, I like malamar a little now. Whereas before it reminded me of Rodney King.

I'm guessing Inkay is Special oriented since Malamar is Physical oriented then. Since Malamar is supposed to be opposite of Inkay.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I've heard a few people mention X and Y's story but nobody has really explained where these rumors came from or elaborate a bit more. So has it been confirmed that Team Flare's goal includes..

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back