• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Spoiler:

I'm assuming it'll be Grass/Fairy, meaning Poison-types will hurt her even more.

At least she can show Dragons that she's boss now, but yeah loses her Bug weakness in exchange for a Steel weakness. The main problem she'll have now is that deadly 4x Poison weakness.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    At least she can show Dragons that she's boss now, but yeah loses her Bug weakness in exchange for a Steel weakness. The main problem she'll have now is that deadly 4x Poison weakness.

Well thats true...at least she gets an immunity in exchange for her 4x weakness. The question is imo how popular posion moves are going to be this new generation, since they didnt get that much attention until now.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Is there any way that we can play pokemon x or y on pc?
    No. The days of emulating new Pokemon games is over, for at least a good while. The 3DS roms have not been broken into, merely dumped, and there's no such thing as a 3DS emulator either.

So if you want to play Pokemon, save up a bit of money and support the developers.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    No. The days of emulating new Pokemon games is over, for at least a good while. The 3DS roms have not been broken into, merely dumped, and there's no such thing as a 3DS emulator either.

So if you want to play Pokemon, save up a bit of money and support the developers.

Totally true. You cant even use a Flashcard to play 3ds games on the 3ds itself yet, so it will take a long time before you can play them on a computer (if it will ever be possible)

blue

gucci
    Years
    At last, we have the long anticipated Mega Banette! I just love the design, definitely my favourite Mega Evolution. Same goes for Mega Pinsir, they're both looking amazing.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Yeah, I'm really digging Mega Banette too. :D So much that I already made a sprite for it hehe. ^^

The Looker cases sound interesting, I wonder how they'll end? :)

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Ok how much of a troll would nintendo be if at the last second they were just like

Senior Executive - "**** This, these Mega-Evolutions are stupid trash all of them"

Junior Executive - "But Sir what will we replace them with?"

Senior Executive - "..."

Junior Executive - "Uh, Sir?"

*Random Janitor Walks in"

Senior Executive - "Hey, You! Yes you Janitor Man! We included you in Gen 5 tell us something we could replace Mega-Evos with"

Janitor - "Umm... maybe change them to regular evolutions?"

Senior Executive - "Genius! Ok welcome to the Executive office Mr. Junior Executive"

Junior Executive - "Ah, sir we already have a maximum amount of Junior Executives"

Senior Executive - "Oh, well name one of them"

Junior Executive - "Well sir, myself..."

Senior Executive - "Great, You're Fired!"

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Ok how much of a troll would nintendo be if at the last second they were just like

Senior Executive - "**** This, these Mega-Evolutions are stupid trash all of them"

Junior Executive - "But Sir what will we replace them with?"

Senior Executive - "..."

Junior Executive - "Uh, Sir?"

*Random Janitor Walks in"

Senior Executive - "Hey, You! Yes you Janitor Man! We included you in Gen 5 tell us something we could replace Mega-Evos with"

Janitor - "Umm... maybe change them to regular evolutions?"

Senior Executive - "Genius! Ok welcome to the Executive office Mr. Junior Executive"

Junior Executive - "Ah, sir we already have a maximum amount of Junior Executives"

Senior Executive - "Oh, well name one of them"

Junior Executive - "Well sir, myself..."

Senior Executive - "Great, You're Fired!"
    the game is made and released thats not going to happen

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    That does sound complex. Personally, I don't think they put that much into it. I think it's just based on the region that your 3DS is set as and even that sounds too complex. Maybe it is just as simple as evolving it in a certain area and time of the game.

I know what you mean. You're looking at a guy that caught all the forms of Unown. I even put them in a separate box and placed them in order.

EDIT: Ok, I just saw a post on a forum by a person in Germany stating that his Vivilion has the colors black, red and yellow. So, I am going to assume that his 3DS was set to Germany in region settings, giving him the colors of the flag of Germany

So if im from Israel imma get a white wings with blue cyan stripes and blue star on them? LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    A better quality image of Mega Medicham, for those interested:

Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think the main reason they made Megas is so they didn't completely copy 4th Gen. It's almost like most of the 4th Gen evos were suppose to be Megas, but before they finished, they decided to make them normals. Which brings me to my.... random out of the hat theory. And I know some have said something similar already.

It is possible for there to be hidden legends yet to be found, mainly event pokemon. If we have 69 new pokemon, I can see us having about 30 to 40 Megas. Which would bring the amount up to around 99 - 109 which is around the amount we had in Sinnoh with almost half the pokemon being Evos.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    i really like the design for megamedicham and mega banette. they look interesting and unique compared to the other megas

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Just a quick question:
    What egion is Israel in?
    I guess the middle east but i never saw any event with "middle east" region because a lot of arabic countries banned pokemon.
    People have been tlling me its Europe but im not sure and i really want that Torchic lmfao.
    So...can you be of help?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    A summary of all the mega evolutions that are confirmed to be in the game:
    Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    i really like the design for megamedicham and mega banette. they look interesting and unique compared to the other megas

I agree. Mega Banette looks like the "evil spirit" inside him wants to get out of the doll, and mega medicham looks very oriental imo :D

Also, mega gyarados has the ability Mold Breaker

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I... I don't know what to think to this one... xD

[SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Mega Heracross
    Bug/Fighting
    Ability: Skill Link

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back