• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    But it doesn't really. It says it offers the largest selection, which is true whether they are all catchable or not.

It could just be a larger selection than BW2, doesn't mean it has to have ALL Pokemon catchable.
    does offering the largest selection of something mean something different to us? cos to me that means it offers the most to pick from hence making them either catchable or tradeable either from in game trades or trading between x and y

i wasnt in pokemon back when bw bw2 dropped did they say that same quote or something close to that quote before that released because if so than i am probably wrong

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    When thinking about competitive play (or game play) you also have to remember you can only have one mega-evolution per battle. So if you already have a Charizard+megastone or Blaziken, does it really matter that some won't have megas this time around?

Also I think Delphox looks awesome. I don't know what people are saying as 'simple'? Can we remember that Serperior is essentially just a snake with small details, Blastoise was just a large tortoise with cannons, etc. This is a bipedal fox with cloak like fur.

I really like the back view, where you can see the detail in the 'sleeve' shape.

Spoiler:
    It may have a "plain" color scheme but it sure is beautiful imo...I just wish the tail was higher up as it's hard to see...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Is there anywhere posting those new quilladin leaker 4chan pics?

4chan confuses me...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Is there anywhere posting those new quilladin leaker 4chan pics?

4chan confuses me...
    yeah it seems really poorly laid out and confusing but thats probably just cos i have never been on it before

B2W2had over 300 pokemon in its pokedex. Less than around 200 were actually catchable. They could have 200-300 catchable Pokemon and still be able to make this claim. That still won't be every one as event exclusives will most likely stay as such meaning 10 or so pokemon cannot be catchable.
    yeah but that quote after the part ALL pokemon from ALL past pokemon titles makes it less vague than just saying we are offerin the largest selection of any pokemon title

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    When thinking about competitive play (or game play) you also have to remember you can only have one mega-evolution per battle. So if you already have a Charizard+megastone or Blaziken, does it really matter that some won't have megas this time around?

Also I think Delphox looks awesome. I don't know what people are saying as 'simple'? Can we remember that Serperior is essentially just a snake with small details, Blastoise was just a large tortoise with cannons, etc. This is a bipedal fox with cloak like fur.

I really like the back view, where you can see the detail in the 'sleeve' shape.

Spoiler:
    I think it's the lack of finer detail that people seem to dislike about Delphox, which is something Braixen has more of. Sure, Blastoise was just a large tortoise with cannons, and Serperior a snake with leaves, but they were all very distinct. With Delphox, there aren't many distinct details in its design that makes it memorable. The head is more or less the same as Fennekin and Braixen, except now it has a very humanoid shape with a gown dressed over it; a gown with very little extra detail. There's not much color variation either. Also, it's missing the cool stick that lights on fire!

I, personally, have mixed feelings about it. I don't exactly love it, but I don't hate it either. I definitely appreciate that it's part Psychic though. I do wish it still had the stick though, or maybe a longer staff, unless it's being hidden under the gown somewhere. I don't know.

I'm confused about whether or not Greninja is real or not. I've seen images of it, the tongue scarf, and I really like it. Still, I keep hearing people debating about its legitimacy. I'm very curious for someone to leak Chespin's final evolution to see if it can recover from that awful mid-stage evolution.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    ^ Greninja was confirmed false two days ago, I think. Well, I don't know if it was then or yesterday, but it's a fake.

I honestly prefer Charizard Y over Charizard X, oddly. Can you get Charizard X in Pokemon Y, though? Or is there just no way possible?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    ^ Greninja was confirmed false two days ago, I think. Well, I don't know if it was then or yesterday, but it's a fake.

I honestly prefer Charizard Y over Charizard X, oddly. Can you get Charizard X in Pokemon Y, though? Or is there just no way possible?
    mega stones are held items so they should be trade-able

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Fantastic! I don't have to worry much then.

Oo, I can't wait to see Quilladin and Frogadier's final evos after my disappointment with Delphox. Also REALLY hope that Venusaur and Blastoise get alternate Megas, I can't see how they wouldn't.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Fantastic! I don't have to worry much then.

Oo, I can't wait to see Quilladin and Frogadier's final evos after my disappointment with Delphox. Also REALLY hope that Venusaur and Blastoise get alternate Megas, I can't see how they wouldn't.
    i sound like a broken record(as i have said this to others) but i was watching a stream earlier and they guy chose bulbasaur from proff syc and got venusaurite with no x or y next to the name so it seems VERY unlikely

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I love the concept of the Flying and Fighting type Hawlucha. It hasn't been confirmed, but the guy who got the game early says it is. Wonder if it will evolve?

I think hawlucha is almost a sure thing now since there was a picture of it fighting Delphox released a little while before the video confirming Delphox.

At this point I'll be extremely shocked if Hawlucha isn't real.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    wasnt there another pic of blue Vivillion as like an arctic on or something ice snow related? meaning maybe their is different forms with either different stats or god knows what and besides the colour the pattern is pretty different to the other version

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I think it's the lack of finer detail that people seem to dislike about Delphox, which is something Braixen has more of. Sure, Blastoise was just a large tortoise with cannons, and Serperior a snake with leaves, but they were all very distinct. With Delphox, there aren't many distinct details in its design that makes it memorable. The head is more or less the same as Fennekin and Braixen, except now it has a very humanoid shape with a gown dressed over it; a gown with very little extra detail. There's not much color variation either. Also, it's missing the cool stick that lights on fire!

I, personally, have mixed feelings about it. I don't exactly love it, but I don't hate it either. I definitely appreciate that it's part Psychic though. I do wish it still had the stick though, or maybe a longer staff, unless it's being hidden under the gown somewhere. I don't know.

I'm confused about whether or not Greninja is real or not. I've seen images of it, the tongue scarf, and I really like it. Still, I keep hearing people debating about its legitimacy. I'm very curious for someone to leak Chespin's final evolution to see if it can recover from that awful mid-stage evolution.
    Maybe in it's animation it'll bring out the stick from it's sleeves :3

Years
    The Blue Vivillon looks like he'd be beautiful in a night-sky battle. I think this may be the first early-encounter bug pokemon I'd like to keep around on my journey team. At first I thought the difference in colors may have been gender-related, maybe the icy one was shiny?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back