• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    I think we got what we wanted!

[SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

It's not real.
    The letters are supposed to be white, the "how many Pokemon you have" bar shouldn't be displayed, Vivillon's shadow isn't there, and the grass circles look different.

Years
    ...I'm trying to figure out if that's a tongue or a scarf that just LOOKS like a tongue on Greninja. Because if it's an actual tongue, I'm...not too sure what to think >_>

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    It's time to Release Yo' Delf! 'Cause Fennekin's final evolution has been revealed!

Meet Delphox! The Fox Pokémon who is a Fire/Psychic-type!
    Spoiler:

Delphox is now my most favorite Pokémon! ^^

Lol little late to the party, Slowbro :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
    Delphox disappoints me, but Greninja looks really nice. The dark blue is perfect. I'm hoping that Chespin's final will turn out beastly because I'm actually leaning towards Chespin now. <3;

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Well, the Swirlix and Spritzee evos seem real, so...

Extremely, extremely disappointed with Spritzee's evo. Wow. Swirlix's is alright. I'm not liking what I see as far as evos go, so I'm eagerly anticipating Chespin's final... I'm refreshing the page, like, once a minute :P

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
    Chespins final evo has to be either Grass/Fighting, Grass/Fairy or Grass/Steel

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    So Greninja is real, huh...

Dat Speed stat. Finally my prayers of a fast Water starter are true! :D Kinda stinks that Water Shuriken runs off of its lower offensive stat, though.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    So Greninja seems likely to be true after all? :p Personally, I quite like the design as different as it is. The tongue being a scarf is a pretty neat idea. It's much better than Fennekin's final evolution imo, which just seems plain. ;p Also, Water/Dark... me gusta. :D

(Personally, I thought Froakie was going to end up being Water/Flying and similar to Zephos from TLoZ: TWW.)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I really hope Chespin will be a juggernaut thing or a knight. We have our mage and our rogue(or ninja).

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    man I just love that final evolution of fennekin up their.. I cant stop looking at it lol. I wonder what mystic fire does though.... anyway time to kill some time untill the chespin final evolution is revealed

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I haven't been spoiled on everything; I don't plan on being, but since (I hope) the starters' final evolutions will be revealed before the game releases, I looked at them, and...

Honestly, looking at higher-quality images of Delphox, I'm liking it a little more, and I'm glad I am, because I was very, VERY disappointed when I first saw it. Honestly, Braixen was looking very elegant and Delphox looks like it's wearing a sack. I'm hoping that the animations for it make it look nicer, or that the official art looks nice and it's just that it doesn't translate into 3D very well. Also, they had a very cute thing going with Fennekin eating branches and Braixen using a branch as a wand; I'm disappointed that Delphox doesn't have any at all. Imagine if we had Abra, Kadabra with its spoon, and then Alakazam with no spoons...that's how I feel about that. They could have kept it as a wand or expanded it into a staff, but they just discarded it and I think it makes Delphox lose the appeal that Braixen had going for it.

Greninja isn't that bad. It looks really cool, but the tongue for a scarf I'm not digging. I wish they had kept with the bubbles! BUT!! I'm SO glad it's Water/Dark! That's what I wanted all along, and NOT Water/Fighting. I'm sorry for everyone who wanted a Water/Fighting starter, but we have Poliwrath and Keldeo already. A Water/Dark ninja-frog is much cooler to me, so I'm very pleased about that.

I'm hoping Chespin's evolution doesn't turn out badly, but at this point I can't even tell what direction they're trying to go with it, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
    W...what? :o

I didn't expect that. It's definitely different, assuming it's legit.
    Edit: Well, it does kinda look bulky, like the knight idea that was floating around.

No one knows if its legit or not but im hoping its fake.

Speaking of hoping its fake:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back