• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Still sticking to my idea of kicking whichever starter i get to the curb once i get 6 others I like, first game i'll be doing that.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    that shaky pic looks like fighting to me

still looks like ground to me but oh well. you could be right. too unclear......sigh. I was expecting chespin to be grass/steel though and look like a knight. but nope. game freak wants to be a troll and make it a juggernaut thing. well at least froakie and fennekin are good but I wanted froakie to be fight. come on the only water/fight is poliwrath and co and keldeon. ah whatever. I shouldnt be whining like this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Chespin didn't redeem like I wanted him to. I like the top half of this Pokemon, but the arms and legs look ridiculously out-of-place to me. I won't be using a Starter this time.

Holy **** I hope to whatever's out there that Diggersby isn't real, and it really doesn't look like it is. But I've been wrong so often...

I'm crying. Literally my happy perception of Gen 6 has been shattered, ripped, and beaten.

I really have to agree here. What's wrong with simple? Why not magical girl? Why Jagernut?!

I hope these are all fake, gosh.

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
    Chespin's final Evolution name and typing has finally confirmed.

Meet Chesnaught the Grass/Fighting-type
    (Chestnut + Juggernaut)
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

there is a space in the pokedex before fennekins??

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Welp looks like I'm riding with #TeamFennekin. Saw exactly what I want, now I gotta avoid leaks till the 12th...can't be to hard right? RIGHT?!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    loos like whoever said chesnaughts move could be like rollout could be right as juggernaught in x-men just steam rolls through ****

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    @dedanne ah I see what you mean about that space in between. wonder why is that so....torchic? nah

@TeaQQ so glad someone else likes that fennekin final evo.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I suppose GF went with a MMORPG theme after all, Rogues beat mages with long range physical attacks, Mages beat Knights with long range magical attacks and Knights beat Rogues with high physical defenses and close range attacks.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    I'm hoping all of these screenshots recently released are fake. X and Y has had a great record so far of keeping me hyped, with only a few bumps like Quilladin and Doublade, as well as weird things that caught me off guard like Mega Charizard X and type synergy changes. Anyways, basically none of these screenshots appeal to me. I realll don't like them.

Years
    I haven't seen anything that's lessened my excitement for the games, so that's good. I have no idea who will be on my team, though. I'm going to pick Fenniken and Squirtle, but that's all I've got so far. I want to wait until I see the new Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    there is a space in the pokedex before fennekins??

I think that's Braxien not Fennekin.

Kosthedin's Pokedex has three spaces between Chespin's final evolution slot and Froakie's slot. So I think that's a Braxien.

Why is no one questioning Hepolisk as fake seeing as his Pokedex entry thing has him as a coastline Pokemon...shouldn't he be inland or mountain?
    no...not really. They never said he'd be found in mountains or anything. A sandy beach seems fitting for Helioptile.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    I'm hoping all of these screenshots recently released are fake. X and Y has had a great record so far of keeping me hyped, with only a few bumps like Quilladin and Doublade, as well as weird things that caught me off guard like Mega Charizard X and type synergy changes. Anyways, basically none of these screenshots appeal to me. I realll don't like them.

ikr. (Except for the fenniken and froakie final evo. they are good). my excitement for x and y has dropped form 97% to......80% just like that lol.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Why is no one questioning Hepolisk as fake seeing as his Pokedex entry thing has him as a coastline Pokemon...shouldn't he be inland or mountain?

Remember Helioptile is a pokemon who gathers energy from solar rays. What better place to get some sun than near the beach?

HUF_DBC

Honestly, I would of been happy if Braixen would of been Fennekins final evo, but i still think Delphox is pretty cool. Team Fennekin!! I have to admit Chesnaught looks so cool! It definitely redeemed Chespin's first evo.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I actually like Chespin's and Froakie's final evolutions! Dang. I'm tempted to switch but I can't because I can't ditch the adorable Fennekin! I still can't believe they'd ruin it like that with that...old hag thing. -sigh-

I suppose Fennekin's will grow on me or else I'm just gunna evolve it once and that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back