• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    70 sounds just too small even for the game. Most have already been found through Central and Costal Pokedexes if I'm reading things right. between 70 and 90 does however seem to be where we're aiming for unless gamefreak really does pull another sinnoh on us and a lot of new/evolutions aren't available until Post game.

Spoiler:

Photo proof that Venusaur does not have 2 forms.
    So is it only Charizard getting it out of all the starters or one in each region?

i only saw one evo in action and it wasnt a big pokemon but nothing stuck out it was a ball with light beams bursting out but no extra stuff like the size hmmm but i could easily be wrong
    Did you see the picture in the link? Doesnt look like the Delphox we've seen

Last edited:
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    You guys saw that Flying Press is Dual Type move? It still registered as Fighting type but its described of being both Fighting and Flying at the same time.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So is it only Charizard getting it out of all the starters or one in each region?

Did you see the picture in the link? Doesnt look like the Delphox we've seen

So far its only Charizard that gets 2 forms. That picture you had also existed before the real evolution was shown. It was declared as fake.

You guys saw that Flying Press is Dual Type move? It still registered as Fighting type but its described of being both Fighting and Flying at the same time.
    You talking about this?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i am glad i was right about venusaurite and btw counted gen 1 and so far there is 37 in central assuming i didnt flop and missed some or added newer gens in by mistake and 32 in coastal however coastal is missing 32 pokemon so there could be more and now im back to counting lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    So far its only Charizard that gets 2 forms. That picture you had also existed before the real evolution was shown. It was declared as fake.

You talking about this?
    Spoiler:
    Really? I must have missed that

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    70 sounds just too small even for the game. Most have already been found through Central and Costal Pokedexes if I'm reading things right. between 70 and 90 does however seem to be where we're aiming for unless gamefreak really does pull another sinnoh on us and a lot of new/evolutions aren't available until Post game.

Spoiler:

Photo proof that Venusaur does not have 2 forms.

Charizard has always been Gamefreak's Love Child.

Years
  • Charizard has always been Gamefreak's Love Child.

Definitely. I knew they had favoritism towards Charizard here ever since the Kanto starter Mega Evolutions were revealed, it's like one of the most popular Pokemon ever, and giving it the Fire/Dragon typing as Mega Charizard X was only going to fuel the flame even further. It's starting to make me think that version-exclusive Mega Evolutions might only be given to the extremely popular, like you know, ones that fans claim are the best.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    XanderO@ yeah that, is it fake?
    From the talk on it...doesn't seem like it is though someone will need to post a screenshot without the black outs...

And its not the "Dual typing" that we originally thought.

I found a post that may explain how this attack works.

With that description, it should mean that:

1. The move gets Fighting STAB.
    2. The move properties make it act like a new type:

Fighting:
    SE vs. Normal, Rock, Steel, Ice, Dark
    NVE vs. Poison, Flying, Bug, Psychic, Fairy
    NE vs. Ghost

Flying:
    SE vs. Bug, Fighting, Grass
    NVE vs. Electric, Rock, Steel

Fighting/Flying:
    SE vs. Normal, Ice, Dark, Fighting, Grass
    NVE vs. Poison, Flying, Psychic, Fairy, Electric
    NE vs. Ghost

Things could get a lot more interesting if there are other moves like this, or earlier moves are changed...

So it won't change how damage is done, but increase the receptive targets. So the move is Fighting type...gets fighting type STAB...and can hit all the same things that Flying would hit. this could balance out with the resistances as Bug was removed from the list shown.

This is far less complicated...and Freeze Dry may emulate a similar description....but we'd need someone to post the top and bottom screen picture to be 100% certain.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Charizard has always been Gamefreak's Love Child.

Well we can't blame Nintendo and Charizard entirely.
    Partly it was the fandom that caused him to have privilege over his other two peers.
    But I'm still hoping for the other two to get an alternate Mega form for themselves.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Partly it was the fandom that caused him to have privilege over his other two peers.
    But I'm still hoping for the other two to get an alternate Mega form for themselves.
    Or that one Starter from each region(bar Kalos of course) gets one

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    From the talk on it...doesn't seem like it is though someone will need to post a screenshot without the black outs...

And its not the "Dual typing" that we originally thought.

I found a post that may explain how this attack works.

So it won't change how damage is done, but increase the receptive targets. So the move is Fighting type...gets fighting type STAB...and can hit all the same things that Flying would hit. this could balance out with the resistances as Bug was removed from the list shown.

This is far less complicated...and Freeze Dry may emulate a similar description....but we'd need someone to post the top and bottom screen picture to be 100% certain.

The picture I saw didn't have those blackouts. This is where I saw it http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-leaks-rumors-speculation-thread-don-t-post-topics-that-have-their-own-thread?page=158

This is very interesting indeed, lets see if there are more moves like this in X and Y.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Venusaur has already been proven not to get 2 forms. Blastoise is the only one left...though I doubt many people picked it due to Mega Launcher.

OHOHOH before i forget there was a leak that said the guy ran into 4 Seviper and a Zangoose in a horde battle. The 4 Seviper murdered the poor Zangoose and then started to use an odd set of tactics to power themselves up with Swagger and confusion curing berries.

Horde battles have more to them than we originally thought, and its just been leaked that they are not Family centered...so a Miltank appearing in Tauros horde doesn't mean gamefreak has made them a set...same with Sudowoodo and Orotto.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Venusaur has already been proven not to get 2 forms. Blastoise is the only one left...though I doubt many people picked it due to Mega Launcher.

Rest in peace, Venusaur. You will be always remembered. Heck no! Lol
    Let's just hope that he will have his second chance in the future XY sister games.
    So that makes MegaBlastoise's fate to be 80% same as Venusaur.
    We all see where are you going Nintendo! >:)

Let's look at the bright side guys! At least they have one Mega Forms of their own!
    While it is heavily rumored that Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters are not getting any Megas. Please prove this rumor wrong. :(

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    OHOHOH before i forget there was a leak that said the guy ran into 4 Seviper and a Zangoose in a horde battle. The 4 Seviper murdered the poor Zangoose and then started to use an odd set of tactics to power themselves up with Swagger and confusion curing berries.

Horde battles have more to them than we originally thought, and its just been leaked that they are not Family centered...so a Miltank appearing in Tauros horde doesn't mean gamefreak has made them a set...same with Sudowoodo and Orotto.

Again quoting myself because I edited thinking no one had posted yet. New horde insider info.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    I think Large part of Charizard's popularity and it being GF's love child is down to the fact that, it was the first starter and only starter (gen 1) that Ash could completely evolve. And the fact that it did not obey him (which was kind of cool) and after a long time it did. Because it was the first generation and Pokemon was new to many of the fans, they fell in love with him. His looks made it even more easier for them. I mean look at it, there is no way anyone CANNOT like it.
    But now there are fans of Blastoise and Venusaur as well who are gonna be pissed of by this IF those 2 don't get dual mega forms.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Delphox is a cool name (Based on Delphi in Greece, where the Oracle lived that could see into the future and communicate with the Gods + fox) But christ, that design is dumb. :/ And I'm sorry, but Greninja's design is dumb too. Quilladin is our only hope. Assuming all of those are real.

HA...
    If Quilladin is our "only hope" i might just wait for gen 7.....
    Delphox looks like someone took braixen and put more clothes on her, also got rid of the stick and the TAIL. Yeah. Where is the tail?! FAKE.

Greninja....you look so boring and awful but youre part of the Froakie line and im chosing him so......

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    HA...
    If Quilladin is our "only hope" i might just wait for gen 7.....
    Delphox looks like someone took braixen and put more clothes on her, also got rid of the stick and the TAIL. Yeah. Where is the tail?! FAKE.

Greninja....you look so boring and awful but youre part of the Froakie line and im chosing him so......

Delphox's tail is still there, it's just behind the fur. Plus we don't know what happened to the wand. For all we know, it could be somewhere in its fur.

Reactions: Sun
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back