• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    middle evolutions will not be a thing they make no sense if they did it how would they explain why now they need to go through that stage just to get to the old final evo it'd be either an alternate evo like vile or bellossom or a prevo/mega/standard evo after the old final evo

Just how a new type in XY is not a thing when we first heard about it
    Just how mega mewtwo Y was not a real thing when we first saw it
    Just how mega mewtwo X couldn't be a thing when we fist heard about it
    Just the barnical and the flying fighting pokemon couldn't be a thing when we first heard about them.

I'm not saying its true , but their is a good possibility that it could happen

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Sleepy Jirachi says Heracross, Druddigon and Galvantula's stone have been found.
    A peacock Pokemon was leaked.

instagram[.]com/p/fBZCrFqYdl/

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Definitely keeping helioptile and froakie on my team, and hopefully they can release some news on noivern so I can be kept on if its good or not

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
    I need the good sis Lapras to get a Mega Evo! She slays #CutforLapras
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Just how a new type in XY is not a thing when we first heard about it
    Just how mega mewtwo Y was not a real thing when we first saw it
    Just how mega mewtwo X couldn't be a thing when we fist heard about it
    Just the barnical and the flying fighting pokemon couldn't be a thing when we first heard about them.

I'm not saying its true , but their is a good possibility that it could happen
    megas are different as they are the next step in line not a mid step and yes the type addition is a good example however it is easier to explain by simply saying it was previously undiscovered it was always there we just didn't know which you can not do with adding a mid stage that say evolved at 16 and now the old final form evolves a bit later you gain nothing but as far as i can tell more pointless Pokémon than prevo's

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Just heard that there's a new pokemon called Sliggoo. No picture yet, wonder if it's related to Goomy.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    megas are different as they are the next step in line not a mid step and yes the type addition is a good example however it is easier to explain by simply saying it was previously undiscovered it was always there we just didn't know which you can not do with adding a mid stage that say evolved at 16 and now the old final form evolves a bit later you gain nothing but as far as i can tell more pointless Pokémon than prevo's

They can explain it the same way they're gonna explain why steel is no longer resistant to ghost and dark

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

If so, that is so AWESOME! Clauncher better turn out like that!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    those are from like july from one of those fake websites...
    and why do you believe in fake corocoro scans (when there hasn't been a new one since the last reveal) when you have actual gameplay shots been leaked?
    like this
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
    those are from like july from one of those fake websites...
    and why do you believe in fake corocoro scans (when there hasn't been a new one since the last reveal) when you have actual gameplay shots been leaked?
    like this
    I'm a gullible person! Don't judge meeeee :(

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Hate it. Icky. If you couldn't tell, I'm really picky.

Now the screenshot of the peacock Pokemon was of horribly bad quality, but it looked real in comparison to these so I'm thinking that one will be revealed soon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back