• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Phantump's Dex number is 61..
    Pumpkaboo's Dex number is 63...

Meaning that Phantump will get an Evolution =D
    Question is..What will Pumpkaboo evolve into then?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Again GF with its creepyness.
    They sure like their ghost types. Wonder what sort of ghost story or whatnot we'll get in this gen, on that note?

I think this makes Orotto's potential link with these Pokemon a bit more likely given this pre-evolution.

Then I got ninja'd above on that note. :V Probably not then! Unless it's an alternate line evolution...

Years
    some one got itgrass ghost maybe x y exclusives? description said it is a tree stump possesed by ghosts of kids who died in the forest or something

OMG this means Orotto will be a Ghost/Grass after all. Told ya!

Close up image of Phantump, the apparent pre-evo of Orotto:
    Spoiler:

It's got Natural Cure for an ability, so that's kinda interesting to see on something like this. It appears to mainly be a physical attacker going by the stats shown, but is very slow apparently (Speed is its lowest stat) with decent defenses thrown in. Learns Leech Seed, Curse, Will-O-Wisp and a new 6th Gen move called Forest's Curse.

Like what someone mentioned earlier, I'm betting Phantump and Pumpkaboo's lines may be version-exclusive given they have similarities, like same typing and stuff.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    All these pokemon are amazing, i must see more! Leaks keep coming. Phantumstump has a very creepy pokedex entry....

Years
    I have to say we've discovered so much thanks to all these leaked screenshots. We've learned some Pokemon's stats, abilities, typings and movesets. I wonder if any more screenshots surface so we can get some good stuff to scoop on before the big release. And it all started thanks to some leakers on Instagram that sadly got cracked down by Nintendo.

Reactions: Sun

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Unconfirmed, but Forests Curse is said to be a grass-type version of Soak.
    That's really cool actually =D

Did anyone mention Barbaracle as well?
    The Evolution of Binacle.

Last edited:
    Years
    Unconfirmed, but Forests Curse is said to be a grass-type version of Soak.

So apparently it turns the target into a Grass-type? Soak was a move I never liked anyway, but I was surprised we got a different-typed variant of it. Now I'm hoping we get some moves similar to Freeze Dry or something.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    They sure like their ghost types. Wonder what sort of ghost story or whatnot we'll get in this gen, on that note?

I think this makes Orotto's potential link with these Pokemon a bit more likely given this pre-evolution.

Then I got ninja'd above on that note. :V Probably not then! Unless it's an alternate line evolution...

I'm wondering what the Japanesse entries will be since the English ones are usually toned down.

I think that this will be a pair of 2 Ghost/Grass evolutionary lines now that Phanthump has been revealed. I'm excited to see was Punkaboo evolves to.

Years
    I think that this will be a pair of 2 Ghost/Grass evolutionary lines now that Phanthump has been revealed. I'm excited to see was Punkaboo evolves to.

Given that Phantump and Pumpkaboo have the same type combination and similar appearance, I'm kinda expecting them to be version-exclusives. They usually tend to have most version-exclusives have similar appearance, typing and/or stat distribution.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I reckon orrotos english name cud be Phantree
    I have to read it twice! At first I thought you posted panty. lol {XD}

I have to say we've discovered so much thanks to all these leaked screenshots. We've learned some Pokemon's stats, abilities, typings and movesets. I wonder if any more screenshots surface so we can get some good stuff to scoop on before the big release. And it all started thanks to some leakers on Instagram that sadly got cracked down by Nintendo.

I agree and it kind of gave me the idea to create my Party for XY now. ^^ (No not that kind of party)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Pumpkaboo evo is apparently called gourgeist according to the leaker who mentioned an NPC said that

Years
    Pumpkaboo evo is apparently called gourgeist according to the leaker who mentioned an NPC said that

Gourgeist eh? I'm wondering what it might look like, but could be like a pumpkin that looks even scarier? Still, great name I have to say. I think it comes from "gourd" and "poltergeist" if memory serves right.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i hope pumpkaboo is a pre evo and we get jackoboo (ghost jack o lantern) that looks like the headless horseman as he is often depicted with a one in place of his head and is off European origin
    nvm i was way off lol

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Given that Phantump and Pumpkaboo have the same type combination and similar appearance, I'm kinda expecting them to be version-exclusives. They usually tend to have most version-exclusives have similar appearance, typing and/or stat distribution.

I heard somewhere the guy who caught Punkaboo saw a Phanthump but killed it by accident.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Phantump's Pokedex Entry reads :
    " According to old tales, these Pokemon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest. "

Eghh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back