• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    so we are only at 66 so 70 could be true?
    edit sorry missed 3 its 69 68 if you count m/f pyroar as 1

It's not. You are forgetting the legendary trio, the 3rd version legend, and the event pokemon that we know will come out. Not to mention as we have said, there might be a lot more after the E4 like in 4th Gen when like 20+ pokemon couldn't be caught or seen till after the E4.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    https://instagram.com/p/fEwTJ4AdqA/

New pokemon alert! Sorry if the link is a bust.

I'm expecting Bubblix to be utilized as some of a special attacker, since by looking at the picture, it's got a ton of special-based moves in its arsenal already. I'm not such a big fan of it though, because not only do I dislike snails, this Pokémon seems to be quite scary to me, too. xD I'm also expecting it to have Intimidate as its ability. Due to its creepy-looking design, it should be able to make any Pokémon feel nervous as soon it's called out on the field.

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    There is a rumor about the Kalos' Champ

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Here's a Kalos pokemon recap list. This is just so people don't have to go through all those pages.

Spoiler:

Are all of them confirmed ???
    Some Pokemon design let me wonder , What the hell wrong with Ken Sugimori !!!
    And , What about the rumor about another Eeveelution ???

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Now I understand why GF revealed the Pokémon that were revealed in the CoroCoro editions... The rest of the cast is ****-tier. Keys? WTF... And it's most likely to be a useless Pokémon. This is coming from someone who didn't mind Klinklang...

Also a few Megas are ruining the base Pokémon. Gengar and Gyarados were uglified by the transformation. What's even more funny is that they didn't even need it. It's nice that they get Megas, but there should've been more effort put into the designs.

The Fairies look ****** as expected. If a Pokémon is labeled a Fairy-type, it's automatic box fodder to me (Xerneas would be an exception if he wasn't legendary). And if Goodra is the 6th gen pseudo-legendary, it will be the first one I won't ever use. It looks so underwhelming and... cute. In a bad way. Not even Dragonite looks this cute. After the badass thing that was Hydreigon, they invent this... pile of goo.

Considering the few options it will be difficult to run an all-Kalos team. Most of the new Pokémon look rather weak and/or with bad typing. 6th gen will bring some good things like the fossils and Litleo line, but most of it is unappealing to me. In fact, I haven't felt something like this since the days of Hoenn... And of course, like in the Hoenn days, the Water-type starter will be overrated.

Sounds like my run of the game will consist of Chesnaught (ironically it's the coolest starter, after the disaster that was Quilladin) and Charizard until I can find some good past gen Pokémon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

None of them have been officially confirmed but the ones from reveals. People are saying they are real because people have the games now and reviews are already starting to pop up. You might as well accept them as real.

Now I understand why GF revealed the Pokémon that were revealed in the CoroCoro editions... The rest of the cast is ****-tier. Keys? WTF... And it's most likely to be a useless Pokémon. This is coming from someone who didn't mind Klinklang...

Also a few Megas are ruining the base Pokémon. Gengar and Gyarados were uglified by the transformation. What's even more funny is that they didn't even need it. It's nice that they get Megas, but there should've been more effort put into the designs.

The Fairies look ****** as expected. If a Pokémon is labeled a Fairy-type, it's automatic box fodder to me (Xerneas would be an exception if he wasn't legendary). And if Goodra is the 6th gen pseudo-legendary, it will be the first one I won't ever use. It looks so underwhelming and... cute. In a bad way. Not even Dragonite looks this cute. After the badass thing that was Hydreigon, they invent this... pile of goo.

Considering the few options it will be difficult to run an all-Kalos team. Most of the new Pokémon look rather weak and/or with bad typing. 6th gen will bring some good things like the fossils and Litleo line, but most of it is unappealing to me. In fact, I haven't felt something like this since the days of Hoenn... And of course, like in the Hoenn days, the Water-type starter will be overrated.

Sounds like my run of the game will consist of Chesnaught (ironically it's the coolest starter, after the disaster that was Quilladin) and Charizard until I can find some good past gen Pokémon.

Hoenn actually was my favorite Gen. And it is possible that 6th Gen will kick 3rd to 2nd place for me.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014

A lot of them are leaks but have sufficient evidence to be taken as legit pokemon. Also there's most likely not gonna be another new Eveelution given that the space it would have gone in is taken by another pokemon already(Emolga).

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    There is a rumor about the Kalos' Champ

Spoiler:

Looks like a guy to me, but yeah I saw this image somewhere. We even once saw rumors that Diantha could be the Champion.

Also, I've seen rumors that dude with the red spiky hair and the dark clothing could be the Team Flare leader. His hair sorta looks like flames I have to admit, and the Team Flare members appear to use Fire-types.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    It's not. You are forgetting the legendary trio, the 3rd version legend, and the event pokemon that we know will come out. Not to mention as we have said, there might be a lot more after the E4 like in 4th Gen when like 20+ pokemon couldn't be caught or seen till after the E4.
    what event pokemon? i get there will probably be more after e4 (hopefully all previous pokemon but im still scared of not getting a lot more new pokemon but i hope so

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Looks like a Team Flare Admin to me.

That hair tho.

Looks like a homeless N....it'll be a nice change since in BW2 you could catch his pokemon and maybe he moved to a more peaceful region like Kalos? 'Cause team flare does not look very scary to me

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Looks like a guy to me, but yeah I saw this image somewhere. We even once saw rumors that Diantha could be the Champion.

Also, I've seen rumors that dude with the red spiky hair and the dark clothing could be the Team Flare leader. His hair sorta looks like flames I have to admit, and the Team Flare members appear to use Fire-types.
    if you are talking about the person i think you are then he said he wants to make the world beautiful so seems likely he is involved in flares business

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    what event pokemon? i get there will probably be more after e4 (hopefully all previous pokemon but im still scared of not getting a lot more new pokemon but i hope so

Exactly, we do not know the event pokemon yet. But do you think they will break the event pokemon trend? 2 total in Kanto and Johto, 2 in Hoenn, 3 in Sinnoh and 4 in Unova. I don't see them breaking that trend. There is no way anyone could tell what the event pokemon are at the moment because they are usually kept secrete until the movies.

5th gen was the only we learned the event pokemon before the games because someone got the whole pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Exactly, we do not know the event pokemon yet. But do you think they will break the event pokemon trend? 2 total in Kanto and Johto, 2 in Hoenn, 3 in Sinnoh and 4 in Unova. I don't see them breaking that trend. There is no way anyone could tell what the event pokemon are at the moment because they are usually kept secrete until the movies.
    yeah it makes sense for there to be event pokemon hell even if we dont get a tonne in these games we can still hope for z to release and add some

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    if you are talking about the person i think you are then he said he wants to make the world beautiful so seems likely he is involved in flares business

I still think this Xerosic is the leader. He'll be like: "im the most handsome man in the world!!" and you'll be like "no...now stfu and battle me"

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I still think this Xerosic is the leader. He'll be like: "im the most handsome man in the world!!" and you'll be like "no...now stfu and battle me"
    yeah maybe but red spiked guy is definitely involved somehow whether big or small is yet unknown

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I hope He isn't !!!
    I prefer if the Champion is someone who's few year older then the player .

We have Alder already, I'm not in the mood for an another old Champion.:/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back