• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I heard someone already beaten the elite 4 but not the Champion, in the pic where Clawitizer was shown the opposing Clawitizer was at level 63, that's Elite 4 level. Also Yveltal has already been caught.

Sounds to me they're going HeartGold/SoulSilver on us and let us catch the mascots before the Elite Four....unless what you saw was a rematch. That'd be a bummer.

Years
  • Grant is rock, I bet.
    Korrina is fighting I believe

I bet we're aware those will be their type specialties given we saw their badge designs when they were officially revealed. Grant's badge looks like bricks, while Korrina's one looks like a boxing glove. They are apparently the 2nd and 3rd Gyms respectively.

Rumored heavily to be Psychic, because of this old spoiler...
    Spoiler:

Yeah I see it now, that Gym from the very first trailer that had the moving walls! I'm guessing that the 7th Gym will apparently be that Gym in the pic there if we're seeing Psychic as its type specialty.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • We are talking about move tutors now? Really?? I personally hate them. But whatever i'll probably use one to get blast burn on Charizard anyway. And i still have like 95% hate for skriseur. I still think he looks like a dead Seadra or perhaps a Fearow that got all of his feathers plucked out and was thrown into the ocean.
    Clawitzer Is a Great pokemon in my opinion. He is based off a Pistol Shrimp which is something they have not tried before and i love him more now with the mega launcher ability. Can i change a subject? Pokemon who'll get megas. I saw a pretty accurate list like 10-15 pages back and i gotta say now that Arcanite was revealed which pokemon do you think will get megas? I was neutral to the idea 'cause i though it'll be like hacking a higher-stats pokemon or hacking "shiny boost" onto normal pokemon, which i find annoying as hell. I can't battle 3 people without any of them have atleast 3 shinies on his team! I have Shinies. I Use the small part i fully evolved. But not all the time!!!
    I maybe put 1 like my shiny Breloom even though i hate Breloom because i need it for a stalling staretgy (i call it "get stun-spored like a ***** and shut up"....), but i've seen guys with like 4 shinies in their party who are extremely hard to get like shiny Mewtwo or a shiny Arceus....and if i recall correctly 5 out of tour VGC 2013 champion's pokeon were shiny and 3 out of the 6 the runner-up had were shiny. I'm not saying i think the champion shouldn't be the champ i just say its odd.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I haven't seen any pre-evos, so it may not even have an evolution line at all, like Furfrou.
    Im hoping for pre-evolutions so I dont have to be in confusion just to find it. (Im planning to have it on my team)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah I see it now, that Gym from the very first trailer that had the moving walls! I'm guessing that the 7th Gym will apparently be that Gym in the pic there if we're seeing Psychic as its type specialty.

That might be fairy. But its more of psychic imo

For me it looks like a fairy gym.

Hahaha! It's unconfirmed yet! ;)
    But Nichole has the right point about it being a Psychic Gym as it had moving walls!
    If I memory recalls right, it had moving floor as well!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    I'd say that gym is fairy too, seeing as it's a new type I'd imagine it would have a gym or at least an Elite 4 member.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021

Ah! Yes. Sorry, I remember seeing those badges as well - I just forgot :3. I wonder why we haven't seen any of the Gym Leaders yet though.​

I almost saw the grass gym leader by accident yesterday but I scrolled away before seeing the picture.

Unfortunately I read enough of the post to get their name and gender.

Spoiler:

Years
  • that could easily be the Fairy-type gym with all the glitter.

I'd say that gym is fairy too, seeing as it's a new type I'd imagine it would have a gym or at least an Elite 4 member.

Hahaha! It's unconfirmed yet! ;)
    But Nichole has the right point about it being a Psychic Gym as it had moving walls!
    If I memory recalls right, it had moving floor as well!

You know, some of you have a good point there about the glitter, but to get a better idea I'll provide the first ever Pokemon X & Y trailer that came out way back in January, when the games were announced:

Look carefully at 1:01 in the video, the walls and floor move, so it could be a work of mind power here, so I bet Makoto's guess as well as mine seems to be more fitting here. Also you could tell it was a Gym thanks to that logo that has been appearing on the Gyms since 5th Gen.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    You know, some of you have a good point there about the glitter, but to get a better idea I'll provide the first ever Pokemon X & Y trailer that came out way back in January, when the games were announced:

Look carefully at 1:01 in the video, the walls and floor move, so it could be a work of mind power here, so I bet Makoto's guess as well as mine seems to be more fitting here. Also you could tell it was a Gym thanks to that logo that has been appearing on the Gyms since 5th Gen.
    That very well makes some more proof on psychic. But was that the team flare base before the legends were showcased?

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Look carefully at 1:01 in the video, the walls and floor move, so it could be a work of mind power here, so I bet Makoto's guess as well as mine seems to be more fitting here. Also you could tell it was a Gym thanks to that symbol there that has been seen on the outside of them in both this generation and 5th Gen.

Thank you so much for the video! ;)
    It's official, I stand for Sabrina's type! The moment it 'build up' a wall I know it's Psychic. {:3}

The fairy dust point was actually right! But Fairies are not capable of creating a dimension, it's too much for them. :P

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • You know, some of you have a good point there about the glitter, but to get a better idea I'll provide the first ever Pokemon X & Y trailer that came out way back in January, when the games were announced:

Thanks a lot, 5th gen. And again, Unova shows how much she's needed. Instead of letting us guess, you yet again crush all of our dreams and hopes for a glittery-space-moving floor and walls-fairy-type-gym-thingey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back