• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I don't think there will be as many new Pokemon in the Mountain Dex, and I'm not really that optimistic that the new ones found there will be too great. Just my 2c though. ARGH I cannot wait any longer! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Also we have seen only first 2 evolutions of that poison/dragon pokemon right? The third is yet to be released. I hope it has nothing to do with Dragooze and that is not the final evolution. The first 2 stages are really cool, i don't want the third to be dragooze. Kind of underwhelming. Also heard 4chan took dragooze down because it was fake.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I don't think there will be as many new Pokemon in the Mountain Dex, and I'm not really that optimistic that the new ones found there will be too great. Just my 2c though. ARGH I cannot wait any longer! :D

Even though I hate the idea of 70 new Pokemon. :(
    I can see where is it coming from, they are pleasing Gen wunners ,they do not want to provoke more hate and bash, so some sacrifice had to be made.
    It's a double win solution -- at least for the wunners and Nintendo. But definitely a big no from me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I feel like they should had 120 for Unova and saved 30 of those for this generation...for total of a 100...that way they would be nice and equal.
    You know...Kalos having all Pokémon if true is a lot like Johto which had all Pokémon known at the time it's release in it's regional dex...

swift13

taylur swift
    Years
  • i think they might be releasing more dragon types bc to make them less OP and the slugs may not be pseudo legends

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Well I hear Goomy has slow experience growth. Similar to the other pseudo-legends. if not more. I guess it being pseudo status kind of depends on its rarity too?

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • I am so excited... but to be honest kind of disappointed in chespins final evolution. I am for sure going to roll it. But I was kind of expecting something more. Have they been able to confirm that he is grass dark? I would love for shiftry to get an update. He was such a cool looking pokemon.

Years
  • A lot of stuff from Reddit, some may not be real. Not sure if these were posted already, kinda lazy to go trough all the pages.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    OMG so excited for this so come out!! It's so soon!!! Definitely going with a Froakie for starter.

BriCKson

Years
  • Some of those look really cool. Others I am not so excited about. Each series they have released somewhere around 150 new pokemon. Is that the case in this? The new gen so far has a lot of really cool pokes. I read someone mention it earlier but I highly enjoy a new take on animals/legends.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Disappointed that Klefki doesn't evolve. So much potential wasted.

After Carbink and Klefki, Oorotto better be part of an evolutionary line.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Has anyone seen Gommys and Binacles evos!?

Yes I did, did you missed it?

I feel like they should had 120 for Unova and saved 30 of those for this generation...for total of a 100...that way they would be nice and equal.
    You know...Kalos having all Pokémon if true is a lot like Johto which had all Pokémon known at the time it's release in it's regional dex...

Well you asked for old Pokémon to be in new games; you hated BW Unova for no old-mons.
    So they made your wish come true, my boy!
    It was sorta agreed that Kalos is a Sinnoh/Johto 2.0 so... :/
    Careful what you wish for next time buddy. {:3}

We'll just wait for more leaks now. :)

Last edited:

BriCKson

Years
  • Yes I did, did you missed it?

Well you asked for old Pokémon to be in new games; you hated BW Unova for no old-mons.
    So they made your wish come true, my boy!
    It was sorta agreed that Kalos is a Sinnoh/Johto 2.0 so... :/
    Careful what you wish for next time buddy. {:3}

We'll just wait for more leaks now. :)

I like that they are doing that. I didn't care to much for the BW mons... I am pretty happy with the mons overall now. I just hope its a complete 150ish... I would guess it is. You have a very nice signature btw.

swift13

taylur swift
    Years
  • omg really sad that kelfki (??) doesnt evolve............. i think ill just catch one and keep it bc its super kawaii

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Ok Barbaracle is actually a nice inprovement, the hands with eyes on its shoulder is a nice touch. If anyone wants to see the Final starter evos here's some UNofficial artwork. Big Picture.

Spoiler:

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ok Barbaracle is actually a nice inprovement, the hands with eyes on its shoulder is a nice touch. If anyone wants to see the Final starter evos here's some UNofficial artwork. Big Picture.

Spoiler:

I say Greninja looks like Grimsley there.

Spoiler:

They were made for each other! ^^

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Yep, Greninja rocking that scarf.

Ok guys got some info for Mega Evolution stat boost, apperantly the leaker Josh posted the changes in stat his normal Blastoise went when it Mega Evolved

Blastoise
    Attack - 73
    Defense - 95
    Sp. Atk 67
    Sp. Def 87
    Speed 69

MegaBlastoise
    atk 87
    def. 111
    spA 99
    SpD 94
    speed 69

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yep, Greninja rocking that scarf.

Ok guys got some info for Mega Evolution stat boost, apperantly the leaker Josh posted the changes in stat his normal Blastoise went when it Mega Evolved

Blastoise
    Attack - 73
    Defense - 95
    Sp. Atk 67
    Sp. Def 87
    Speed 69

MegaBlastoise
    atk 87
    def. 111
    spA 99
    SpD 94
    speed 69

I first thought that the Mega Form Pokemon's stats are simply altered from their uh.. base form?
    The total base stats are different :D This is interesting! Makes me wonder about Garchomp and its Mega.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back