• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • Yep, Greninja rocking that scarf.

Ok guys got some info for Mega Evolution stat boost, apperantly the leaker Josh posted the changes in stat his normal Blastoise went when it Mega Evolved

Blastoise
    Attack - 73
    Defense - 95
    Sp. Atk 67
    Sp. Def 87
    Speed 69

MegaBlastoise
    atk 87
    def. 111
    spA 99
    SpD 94
    speed 69

What level was his Blastoise when he recorded these stats? And do you know its nature?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    Based off the picture leaked of MegaLucario (Sorry, can show it yet have not made enough post) someone estimated his Base stats to be this;

HP: 70
    Att: 145
    Def: 70
    SpA: 140
    SpD: 70
    Spe: 115
    BST: 610

Now this can easily be miscalculated because we don't know EV's and IV's but I imagine it wouldn't be to far off. GF were really telling the truth when they said Mega's will match legendries' in strength, If of course these base stats are correct/not to far off.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Based off the picture leaked of MegaLucario (Sorry, can show it yet have not made enough post) someone estimated his Base stats to be this;

HP: 70
    Att: 145
    Def: 70
    SpA: 140
    SpD: 70
    Spe: 115
    BST: 610

Now this can easily be miscalculated because we don't know EV's and IV's but I imagine it wouldn't be to far off. GF were really telling the truth when they said Mega's will match legendries' in strength, If of course these base stats are correct/not to far off.

Level please? And what does BST stand for beast? breasts? lol

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    What level was his Blastoise when he recorded these stats? And do you know its nature?

It was level 36, its nature is still unknown the leaker didn't say.

Another piece of info on MegaBlastoise is that Mega Launcher doesn't just power up pulse moves but aura moves as well.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Only 3? I'm still hoping for a lot more than that. No one is even close to finished the game are they?

There are a lot of ??? Spots in both Costal and Mountain Pokedex.
    Some leaked information about Hawlucha and Klefki, courtesy of Tumblr:
    Spoiler:

Hawlucha apparently learns a new Fighting-type attack called Power-Up Punch which hits for 40 BP and raises Attack stat by one stage, and according to the post I saw on Tumblr I found this image on, they said it's the TM that Korrina's Gym gives out. They mentioned "third Gym" so that all but confirms Korrina's Gym is the 3rd Gym. Hawlucha also learns a brand-new Flying-type attack called Flying Press. And it's also revealed to learn Fly and Roost. It has Unburden as its ability. The stats show Hawlucha will be very fast (has high Speed), but also be a good physical attacker.

Spoiler:

Klefki's stats appear to be quite balanced, but it's slightly more better in the defensive department given its highest stats are shown to be Defense and Special Defense. But still, they aren't that big of a gap compared to the offenses and Speed. It's been revealed to learn a new Fairy-type move called Crafty Shield, which protects it from status moves. It also learns Torment, Mirror Shot and Foul Play. It has Prankster for its ability.

Flying Press is Fighting Type attack that is also treated as Flying, but its not Flying Type.

Level please? And what does BST stand for beast? breasts? lol

BST means base stat. There is no way to tell the Base stat until the games release. There isn't a way to calculate base stats according to many fans.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It was level 36, its nature is still unknown the leaker didn't say.

Another piece of info on MegaBlastoise is that Mega Launcher doesn't just power up pulse moves but aura moves as well.

What kind of pulse and aura moves it can learn now?
    I know Water Pulse..
    But Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse sounds impossible for me.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    What kind of pulse and aura moves it can learn now?
    I know Water Pulse..
    But Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse sounds impossible for me.

Well Aura Sphere is the only Aura move right now so they might give it to Blastoise and we could get new Aura moves this gen as well some new Pulse moves. Also this ability could be given to other pokemon because Barbaracle and MegaAerodactyl both have Tough claws like MegaCharizardX.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • So MegaBlastoise's BST spread is something like;

79 (+0)
    103 (+20)
    120 (+20)
    135 (+50)
    115 (+10)
    78 (+0)

Give or take a few points, because IVs would determine if a point is rounded down or up.

Edit: for reference, I calculated the stats it would have with a neutral nature instead of Impish. Then I divided both sets of stats by 72 then multiplied by 100 to yield lv50 stats. Since 1 point of BST = 1 stat point at level 50 you can just subtract the original stats to see the BST change.

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Well Aura Sphere is the only Aura move right now so they might give it to Blastoise and we could get new Aura moves this gen as well some new Pulse moves. Also this ability could be given to other pokemon because Barbaracle and MegaAerodactyl both have Tough claws like MegaCharizardX.

Pulse moves are not common, unless that is they will pump up the numbers of Pulse/Aura moves. :/
    I wonder if Heal Pulse will recover more HP to the target.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I feel like they should had 120 for Unova and saved 30 of those for this generation...for total of a 100...that way they would be nice and equal.
    You know...Kalos having all Pokémon if true is a lot like Johto which had all Pokémon known at the time it's release in it's regional dex...
    well so far there only appears to be 150 pokemon in each area minus the legendaries(like gen 1)
    so it looks to be a little throwback to gen 1ers lol also there is a unknown spot before lapras maybe a prevo? also looks like char x is the only version exclusive gen 1 starter mega
    i also think doublade will evolve into treblade which would be treble meaning to multiply by 3 and blade

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    well so far there only appears to be 150 pokemon in each area minus the legendaries(like gen 1)
    so it looks to be a little throwback to gen 1ers lol also there is a unknown spot before lapras maybe a prevo? also looks like char x is the only version exclusive gen 1 starter mega

Maybe it's just a Maractus, let's hope that part to be leaked soon.
    So we will be able to see our mystery Pokemon. :D

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • !!! 150 in each area !!!!!!
    Even if we aren't getting many new Pokémon (If this is true), holy cow!!!!!!!!! Catching all these things is going to be the bomb.
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet; if so sorry! I also saw on another forum a picture of someone's box from early in the game (regular box not bank or anything) and they had a Bagon in there! Is it possible to get a Bagon early in game? If so that'll be awesome because I've wanted to use one forever.
    Edit: https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688723&page=60 I think that is the page with the photo of Bagon in a box. If it's not, just look around those pages. My computer is being terribad in regards to loading pictures right now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    !!! 150 in each area !!!!!!
    Even if we aren't getting many new Pokémon (If this is true), holy cow!!!!!!!!! Catching all these things is going to be the bomb.
    I also saw on another forum a picture of someone's box from early in the game (regular box not bank or anything) and they had a Bagon in there! Is it possible to get a Bagon early in game? If so that'll be awesome because I've wanted to use one forever.
    it isnt confirmed but so far i havent seen a single pokemon over 150 so unless all the rest get unlocked after the E4 it looks like it will be 150 minus xern and yvel and possibly a third legendary as this is split into 3 areas? unless the legendaries are in just 1 dex area which i doubt so far central has 34 new pokemon and coastal has 13 but can not have greater than 30 kalos according to pastebin

REALLY 150 IN EACH AREA????? but it seems like theres very few new pokemon though...
    150 being both old and new not 150 kalos pokemon

Last edited:

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Not that this is much of a spoiler considering I'm sure only me and like two other people care, but if it hasn't already been said, Nidoran line is IN. So much joy! Happy dances! Post/Av etc.

Thank you for being cool this time, Game Freak, that is all I needed to know to solidify getting Y!

If any other favorites are in, I'll keep that as a surprise as it's just icing on the cake, and as for new Pokémon, such as Spritzee's evo, I'll keep those as nice surprises, too. Heck, I'm basically going in blind anyway considering I've ignored everything (save for the starter evos, haha I knew Froakie was the right choice from the start. I'm glad Vulpix is still unique, I thought GF was gonna replace my baby there).

I'll let ya'll get back to spoiling the game. Like I said, I'm dropping out once I got the info I wanted. And I did, and it was good. Can't wait to try a new Pokémon after several years of non play. Here's hoping the series is... less stagnant feeling!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It's official, I hate Gen VI still going to play it. :P
    Here's GF's chance to redeem: New Pokemon on post-game!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    New photo leaked! MEGA AERODACTYL

Note: Change (DOT.COM) to .com

oi40.tinypic(DOT.COM)/2rp2mp2.jpg

By the looks of it, Aerodactyl is my favorite Mega!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back