• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • I honestly want there to be more pokemon... but I don't remember a time when a lot of new pokemon were introduced after the elite four? Besides legends. I think its probably stopped at whatever number we are at now.

DP there was like 25+ pokemon that were not available till after the E4.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    So apparently you fight that AZ guy after defeating the champion. His pokemon are:

Spoiler:

Also story spoilers

Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Gen 4 did, too.

Which Pokemon weren't available until after elite in gen 2? Anyone have a list?

Most of the baby pokemon.
    Houndour Line
    Larvitar Line
    Murkrow
    Misdreaveus

Think there may have been a few more as well.

Anyways, apparently the Arcanite Mega Stone for Mega Arcanine was a fake rumor.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Some Post game info is now surfacing
    Spoiler:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Murkrow and Houndour are the only ones coming to me..

Murkrow, Houndour, Slugma, Larvitar, Misdreavus, and the respective gen 2 evolutions for those that have them. If I remember correctly that would also include Steelix and Scizor since the Metal Coat is only available when you ride the SS Aqua.

That right there is...11, if I'm counting correctly.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • still waiting for mega arcanine lol

@XanderO oh sweetio. so zat means I will get a chespin then post game? As the starter I am choosing is fennekin

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Murkrow, Houndour, Slugma, Larvitar, Misdreavus, and the respective gen 2 evolutions for those that have them. If I remember correctly that would also include Steelix and Scizor since the Metal Coat is only available when you ride the SS Aqua.

That right there is...11, if I'm counting correctly.

Blissey and a good amount of the babies I believe. So that makes 2nd gen can't get some lines and baby pokemon and then 4th gen where we can't get evos and I think 1 or 2 lines.

still waiting for mega arcanine lol

@XanderO oh sweetio. so zat means I will get a chespin then post game? As the starter I am choosing is fennekin

I read something on one of the sites where is was a fake rumor about Mega Arcanine. Apparently it was a guy acting like the leaker, but was messing around. The guy that he was acting to be said he had not found it in game. Let me try to find that site again and link it.

Here it is, these people are talking about it here. https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67411286

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Mega Gardevoir is very fitting as the Champion's best poke. It's fairy-typed, it's mega-evolved and it looks like it's wearing a dress that is of European origin. It really makes use of the "beauty" theme of the region.

Very nicely done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back