• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So my mom just sent me pokemon platimun from japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    D8

You have Platinum and you want to sell it?!

I'd totally keep it, if I were you.. not everyone gets lucky enough to own a Japanese copy of a Pokemon game.
    Sure it might be slightly easier to play in english, but a lot of people are playing through Platinum just fine even if they
    can't read Japanese. xD

and The people u r talking about . one of them is. ME!!!

yea yea i have japanese pokemon platinum on Emulator since its Very Rare in our Country :( i cant find it arrgh..... but i play it on Emulator. and my mode in it: Angry becuz i have a Female Riolu and i want a Male one...

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    ok reason i would sell it is cuz u see i rly dont play my ds much anymore and (true platinum is kick ass) idk anyone in RL who likes pokemon or even likes to play a ds thats why i wanted to know if i could sell it.

You have amazingly flawed logic. I only have one person that I know who plays DS games, and they don't even play Pokemon games, but I'm still planning on getting and playing any of the Pokemon games that I want to play. What you insist is that you're one of those people who would rather follow the crowd than your own opinions; using the "I don't play my DS much, any more" as an excuse to cover up that fact.

Platinum is greater than D/P, greater than any 3rd game in any Generation, and all you can think about is the slight increase in your wallet size from selling it? Just because you don't know anyone who plays Pokemon?

There are loads of people who would love to have Platinum now; even in Japanese. Heck; I wouldn't mind having it. You should consider yourself lucky... even if it is in a language you can't understand.

That said, sorry if this post sounds like a rant; I just couldn't believe how obnoxious and unappreciative this topic looked.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I honestly don't know why you guys are attacking her, what she decides to do with the game is her decision and no one else's.

On the subject though, I highly doubt any English game store will accept a foreign game. Can I suggest Ebay?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I honestly don't know why you guys are attacking her, what she decides to do with the game is her decision and no one else's.

On the subject though, I highly doubt any English game store will accept a foreign game. Can I suggest Ebay?

im not attacking her. and yea. its her decision . and selling it on Ebay is a good Idea For recieving Money ( i dont know about that Ebay....)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I played Naruto Ninja Council 4 for the ds in Japanese, and I got it for Christmas last year. Ds games are realy not hard to play in other languages ,it just takes longer to learn the ropes of the game than normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back