• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen so my Pikachu's stats suck, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    My Pikachu currently is about 46, his HP is like 72 -____-

and his defense sucks also....

I could always try to breed a pichu and evolve it and hope it would have better stats and then try to EV train it (which I have no idea about)

but if there is an easier way to fix my current Pikachu it would be great...

SkyAngel

~Perfect Harmony~
    Years
  • Im guessin' its IV's are really bad in hp and defense. the best thing would be to just get a new one. sorry :( of course, if its just for in game, not competitive, it doesnt matter much, you could hp up and iron it unless the EV's are already maxed. umm... any questions?

Years
  • dude, pikachu has awful stats period, the best way to help him out is to have him hold the item 'light ball', which doubles his attacking power.
    i think ive got one spare if you want it message me.

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
  • dude, pikachu has awful stats period, the best way to help him out is to have him hold the item 'light ball', which doubles his attacking power.
    i think ive got one spare if you want it message me.

I would agree, my Pikachu in Diamond has a few perfect IVs and the others are near perfect, he is Lv. 100 and only good for in game. If I use him for anything else it's just ehhhhhh...(Never liked Raichu's design that's why I have a Lv. 100 Pikachu.)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The above posters summed it up quite well. Your Pikachu probably lacks reasonable IVs, and since it wasn't EV'd in any specific area, then its stats are quite low. If it is for an in-game team however, it wouldn't matter as any Pokémon with no good IV's or EV training will do well. I'd just suggest maybe evolving it into Raichu if you want a bit more extra power and speed.

All that said, please use the HG/SS Help Thread for further questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back