• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So Platinum finally hits Europe...tomorrow!

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
  • Might go pick up a European copy of Plat..
    I already have an american copy [It's sitting in my DSi, Screaming "Play Me"]
    I want the European copy for challenges.
    But I probably won't.
    Now I need to get my ass in gear, or you'll all overtake me.
    It's only because I restarted my game..
    Anyway.
    I'll rub my Early Fan-Forme Rotom in your faces.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Gamestation will do it for 99p if you trade in any 3 DS games, epic win, got my copy earlier today in that deal. I'm not rushing this really, just going to play it like any other game.

That's a pretty awesome deal.
    Well finally my Platinums been delivered, I'll be opening it up to play soon :)

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • Gamestation will do it for 99p if you trade in any 3 DS games, epic win, got my copy earlier today in that deal. I'm not rushing this really, just going to play it like any other game.

I nearly did that, but then I couldn't think of any 3 of my ds games that i didnt want. lol

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Gamestation will do it for 99p if you trade in any 3 DS games, epic win, got my copy earlier today in that deal. I'm not rushing this really, just going to play it like any other game.

I am doing it tommorow as i am trading in LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, Teenage Zombies: Invasion Of The Alien Brain Thingys & Project Rub.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Are any of you guy's not enjoying this, i've only gotten to Jubilife City and im bored of the game already.

Years
  • Are any of you guy's not enjoying this, i've only gotten to Jubilife City and im bored of the game already.

It's dragging on a bit for me. I only play Pokemon for competitive battling now, but I do enjoy the in-game story somewhat, but yeah it's all taking longer than I expected. Not really got much motivation to play through really..just gotta grind through it and then I can try out the battle frontier and start focusing on team building etc.

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • It came out in Ireland ages ago?

It did? Oh damn..

Anyway I couldn't get it today because of a tennis tournament and not yesterday either because of school. I'll be getting it tomorrow or if you want to get all technical about it in fifteen minutes "today" :P

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • Are any of you guy's not enjoying this, i've only gotten to Jubilife City and im bored of the game already.

I didn't get as far as beating the Elite Four in Diamond before I ran into money troubles and had to sell my DS...

So I haven't played Generation IV for a long time, and I'm having a blast. :)

The small changes they've made actually add a lot to the overall feel of the game too.

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
    Years
  • lets see if the new one is good because i thing the old pokemon game r too easy and ya they r boring...

Last edited:

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • At the beginning, I agree, the game is a bit boring, however, the new additions to the plot make it great! (Later in the game), especially at the new Team Galactic HQ. However, i've just arrived at Hearthome, getting ready to battle Fabiana (if that's here name??). I'm aiming to get 1 badge per day! :D

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Mine arrived at 12:34 on Friday from Amazon! I swear the postman thought he'd walked into a mad house - I went running up the drive to grab the package off him and nearly forgot all the other post >.< I hope all the other UK/EU players enjoy it as much as I am!

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • At the beginning, I agree, the game is a bit boring, however, the new additions to the plot make it great! (Later in the game), especially at the new Team Galactic HQ. However, i've just arrived at Hearthome, getting ready to battle Fabiana (if that's here name??). I'm aiming to get 1 badge per day! :D

I agree. Some of Prof. Rowan's new lines are great, and I love Looker. Between them, they add some much-needed comedy back into the game.

And is it just me, or is Pearl less annoying this time around, too?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • As I was off school on Friday I walked to town just to get this. I knew it would be worth it as I already had an American copy and once getting through the boring parts (everything up to distortion world) I could enjoy it once again.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • >.< ARGH! Morrisons let me down! I went to look for it there, but they didn't have it! I went to look again on Sat after getting home frmo Flamingo Land, but they didn't have ti again!! I got it earlier today from TEscos in the end, I'm already in Weilstone city! ^^

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    OK i gotta say i take back my been bored of the game statement, since i hatched my Modest Elemental Elekid (who is now my unofficial starter) i have started to enjoy the game, my team is him and Starly and i only have one badge but I'm enjoying the game since i hatched him.

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • Finally made it to the end of the distortion world, Giratina here I come!!!
    Hope you guys enjoy the new parts of the storyline, (I especially liked the Team Galactic Cyrus speach!)

Back