• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So Platinum finally hits Europe...tomorrow!

jacobyoung1996

Variety Gym ******
Years
  • I bought it the day after it was released (UK) and I have beat Volkner, unfortunately due to me being tired lol I left it on overnight and my playing time is 21 hours!!!

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Don't have it yet, maybe I'll buy it tomorrow. Or not. It can wait.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't have the game either but I am glad I got the US version. It's pretty strange because isn't the Game Corner working in Diamond and Pearl for everybody? Platinum is just a remake and it's just silly how they did that.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Im not gonna bother getting platinum :/. Might aswell save some ca$h. $$$

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    I went into town on Friday after school especially for it :D. It got my back into DS gaming so the following day I went and bought a DSi to go with it XD. I'm glad I bought it, but still haven't got that far. Looking forward to SoulSilver next year :D.

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • So, where is everyone (on the game :D)?
    Right now, i'm heading for victory road (Hate that place), plus, I got a Giratina with a careful nature. Not the best, but, meh :)...

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Finnaly, i thought it wouldn't ever come out, NINTENDO START TO BE FASTER.. DON'T YOU CARE THAT I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY ? *Screams* XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    At least you guys get the games and the newer, the better. Though it was a real drag how you guys cannot play at the Game Corner anymore.

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • I think I can honestly say Platinum is my favourite Pokémon game to date. Which is shocking, because I didn't think anything would beat Silver.

Maybe SoulSilver will take over when it comes out. :D

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • I think I can honestly say Platinum is my favourite Pokémon game to date. Which is shocking, because I didn't think anything would beat Silver.

Maybe SoulSilver will take over when it comes out. :D

it probably will! :P Can't wait for it!

Back