• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So...tired.

Years
  • I'm not just talking about physical-tired, I mean all forms of tiredness.

Anyway, just asking two questions:

Uno. Do you get tired often? If so how often, and what kind?

Dos. What causes it?

Post away~

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • 一:Oh yeah. I'm always tired. Video games can even tire me out mentally.

二:Everything. I actually had insomnia for like 3-5 months early this year. I was so tired I actually stayed home from school a few times to "attempt" to sleep, and I never skip.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Umm. I'm tired right now, as I just came back from school and I had writing torture (exams). More tired because I slept at 3 AM in the morning. All that's left for me to do is lie down.

Generally speaking, I'm not the kind of person who gets tired quickly. I can be energetic and up and about for hours. Well that is if I'm not feeling lazy PX. I feel tired when I read books for prolonged hours. And doing repetitive things. I suppose that's mental tiredness. P;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I get tired really often because of the times I get up and the times I go to sleep.
    My sleeping pattern is also messed up a lot XD
    Ever since I was 5 when I started school I've had to wake up at 6 in the Morning. It was fine at the start since Pokemon was on at 6 back then ... that was until they took away the TV from my room :/ (Cause I never left my bed I just stayed watching)
    Back then the time I went to sleep didn't matter that much since my parents were strict back then.
    When grew older and I moved to a new school for intermediate (Middle School I think?) and My parents started waking me up at 5:00 - 5:30 because school was farther and since my Dad is a Taxi Driver I HAVE to wake up really early. >.<
    The three years ago was really start to use the internet. Two years ago I discovered forums, PC being the first and I learnt all the amazing things you could do on the internet and I started sleeping 10:30 - 11:00. This causes me to be tired in class (and occasionally fall asleep XD)
    Also because of Summer Vacation at the moment I sleep in till Noon and it's so different from my normal sleep pattern that it really screws it up.... :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I am still recovering form waitng for my dad to come back at work at 4AM. He usally comes back about 7PM. >.< I usally sleep aroud 9pm - 6am whitch i find a bit too long. :\

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
  • I'm generally both physically tired and mentally tired. I get little sleep, averaging from around 2-4 hours a night, as I never really go to sleep earlier than 3am and I get up at 7am for school, and I play a lot of sport during the day. I mainly enjoy the activity so the physical tiredness doesn't bother me, though.

Years
  • Do you get tired often? If so how often, and what kind? What causes it?
    I do get tired a lot, mostly from track and schoolwork. I get tired physically and emotionally. Physically from track, and emotionally from school work stress.

The Red Chain

Do you get tired often? If so. how often, and what kind?
    Oh yes, I'm tired frequently. Typically I'm more physically tired than I am mentally.. but recently I've been getting mentally tired as well. Where it's hard to focus and I lose interest and inspiration in most things.
    I love to chat on Windows Live, but sometimes I get that wave of exhaustion and I lose the energy to type. XD;

Emotional tiredness has happened with me too. Where if I get stressed enough from someone, or get upset enough I just.. stop feeling altogether.
    I go completely emotionless, sigh often and stop speaking with thought towards the other person I'm dealing with. It's very rare, but it has occurred on a few occasions.

What causes it?
    Explained above, I believe~

Years
  • Lately, I am always extremely tired. Both physically and mentally. I've been going around all day feeling like I've been sedated or something. :( It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get at night, so I don't know what's causing it. I'll probably have to see a doctor eventually.

Ayselipera

Uno. Do you get tired often? If so how often, and what kind?
    I'm mostly physically tired. I usually have to get up every morning at six and by two thirty (when I walk back in the door) I'm ready to go to bed all over again. I'm tired just about everyday so I'd say often.

Dos. What causes it?
    I go to bed late. Which is completely my fault. The weekends are my recovery period.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I get tired mainly because I don't sleep enough. I also get tired from the difficulty of schoolwork and homework.

Years
  • I'm always physically tired. I get up at 6:45 every morning I work, and even if I get to bed early enough I just hate the act of waking up before I'm ready. Therefore, I'm always exhausted on work days. It's been worse lately because for the past two weeks, I've been out of town during my days off.

Lately I've been getting mentally exhausted because of work, but I think once the Christmas season ends it won't be so bad. Maybe. It just kind of runs downhill from there. Because I'm so caught up with work, I don't have enough time for me, and I still stress out, ect.

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
  • Uno. Do you get tired often? If so how often, and what kind?

I'm always emotionally tired. That counts as mental, right?

Dos. What causes it?

People in general. I don't need to elaborate on this; there's a myriad of reasons why.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Do you get tired often? If so how often, and what kind?
    I get tired daily, I'm not one to sleep until I'm really, really tired. But usually that isn't it a problem, I'm physically tired quite often, but I guess I'm mentally tired more.
    What causes it?
    Physically tired from lifting and sports, mentally from thinking/work/homework. Plus I rarely get enough sleep, unfortunately.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I'm tired a lot of times but that could be because I don't like to sleep. And when I do I usually toss and turn. I always wake up in a different postion then when I went to bed.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    // Do you get tired often? If so how often, and what kind?
    I'm usually always tired, sleepy tired. I don't do a lot of physical work, so my muscles are rarely tired, unless I move twelve boxes or something.

// What causes it?
    Staying up late and taking naps during the day. I just looooove naps, but my boyfriend absolutely hates it when I do.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Do you get tired often? If so how often, and what kind?
    Yeah I do, its a 'I wanna go back to sleep' kind of tired.

What causes it?
    Staying up too late >.>

Back