• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So today i was bored...

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    I decided to draw. I had a Craving for Dragon Ball Z... I drew Kid Buu
    Here is what it looked like after a Sharpee finish
    So today i was bored...

Then I decided that I would Photoshop color into it... So this is how it turned out...
    So today i was bored...

I think I did pretty good... I would like to hear your thoughts

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    Thanks for the great comments guys... Im going to change the thread name to "LEXAcide's Art" because Im going to be adding in more of these...

Edit: Apparently I cant change the Name... Dang! Well I will still add MOAR =D

Update YAY!!!
    So today i was bored...

Sharpee Finish
    So today i was bored...

PhotoShop Finish

Last edited:

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    Thank you Miss ^_^
    I love comments

I know that most of you arent into Halo or anything, but if you are, I just made something Halo Related...
    The Common Master Chief has Worn the Mark V and Mark VI siutes before. Well I jumped ahead and designed a Mark IX... Thats 9 by the way. Here it is...
    So today i was bored...

So today i was bored...

Remember, I love to hear Comments and Thoughts.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    well, i think from looking at these you consistantly make hips and legs too small. Having said that the way you represent the upperbody is much better.
    ... I'd suggest making your lines a wee bit cleaner, too.
    Niggles and such aside, these are all very enjoyable pieces ^^!
    the colouring is interesting and i'm really likeing the way you're shading :3~!
    Ontop of this, the poses you drew Kid Buu in were really dynamic and lively. very interesting to look at, and a very good portrayal of his character though a still image!
    keep it up~ yes? :3~

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    Sorry guys,

I have been busy. Last night I made Pain from Naruto Shippuden and he looked funky. I edited him a lil in Photoshop and the results were ok.
    So today i was bored...

So today i was bored...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    stop watching Naruto after the first series so I wouldn't know who this character is really. Anyways I really like the way you drew it, that's one sexy color of Purple you put in his eyes

:t354:TG

Suikun

The Northwind
    Years
    Awesome buu you got thar , Spot on anatomy of him too. The Pein is cool too. Nice anime ish style that catches my eye. But honestly the line that highlights the face stuck out a little :P But all in all it's okay.

That buu really made my day :B

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Pain looks really EPIC! I really loved all the details you've put in your works. Hope that I can soon do it too ................
    And that last one really is freaky! My first reaction was: EEW! What actually is that???
    It looked really freaky. So it served its purpose I guess. XD

Back