• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, umm, hi!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    So I was sitting up really late one day giving up on trying to find Pokemon Yellow in my games closet. I looked up you tube videos of glitches on yellow. I saw a link which sent me too a forum( mind you, not this forum) in the description. It had very few posts for Pokemon Yellow, but one showed a link and asked a question, "How did he get this on his computer?" From then on I was introduced into roms, then later advance maps, and then along the way I found Irish Witch's guide. So now I've joined, and I'm looking to hack.

I hope I am not under your age limit because I am currently twelve, but on January twenty-third, six A.M. I will be thirteen years old. My name is Matthew and I've owned a glitchy blue game that everytime you went about as far as Fuchia city, was it? that it would make you start over, and Pokemon yellow, which is now lost, Pokemon Ruby, also lost, Pokemon Emerald, sister has pokemon saphire, And I have diamond while she has pearl (which is because, quote" I can spell it"Unquote.)

I'm pretty smart, as I am a seventh grader taking algerbra II with ninth graders and will do Geomatry over the summer which means in eighth grade I'll be doing pre-cal.
    So I guess you can boot me until Janurary twenty-third if you have a problem with me being twelve.

Years
    There's no age limit as far as I know. ._. I know there are people who are nine or ten years old on here, and more who jokingly put their age as a stupidly low age.

Welcome to The PokéCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    That's a relief! So you like deathnote too? I hate it :p
    (Sarcasic, but for some reason people don't usually get that...)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Kiraaaaa~! o_o

xD; I mean um.. I like your username.
    Death Note is great.

There is no age limit for this place, really.. we could have some 8-year-olds for all we know. So no problems there.

Welcome to PokeCommunity, and I hope you like it here!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, the place where happy elves and unicorns roam. Not really, just Pokemon fanatics, Rom hackers and artists. I hope you have a great stay here, and I am sure you have already used that intelligent brain of yours to seek out the Rules and have a squizz. :)
    See you 'round.

Back