• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen So what can i access via nintendo atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gee2k8

Slicker than your average
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Pretty much every other day since i got Black on the UK release date i've tried to access dream world and sync in my C Gear. Haven't had any look due to maintenance messages. I've read its to do with the Earthquake which is understandable. What i was wondering is what is actually accessible over the nintendo connection. Are people able to battle? Trade? what else?

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure in Europe you can still get the Liberty Pass and go fetch yourself a Victini.

Other than that I'm not too sure.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You can use GTS, you can battle, you can trade, you can do any of that you could usually do with Nintendo wifi. Everything except use the Dream World / Global Link. And you can still get Victini everywhere, Zurenriri. However as for the Dream World, as you would've seen isn't up yet and won't be for a little while. Though as long as you can still do the other things, the Dream World won't matter as much for now. :)

Use Simple Questions next time!

So what can i access via nintendo atm?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back