• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, what did you do when PokeCommunity was down the other day?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I played soul silver and after that I went to Facebook just chatting with my buddies and playing some application games there.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I was a sleep =P but when i woke up and logged on to check my messages before school it was still down but i then went and got ready for school.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I questioned my very existence..... :O

No, actually I played SS, watched some South Park, and hung around other parts of the internet. It kind of sucked though, because the day before it was down, I got 2 teeth pulled. So all I had to do was mess around on the computer really.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    CUT MYSELF

Not really. I didn't notice it, really. Maybe it was down when I was not online or something?

However, when it goes down when I AM online, I think "ahh, damn." and watch random stuff on YouTube/play Platinum. :p

Years
    I didn't even notice it, because it probably happened in my most recent weeks of absence. So, I have no idea what I did at that time, except that I know I wasn't here :D

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I did spend a couple of minutes hammering the refresh button. Then my curiosity waned, I checked out the PC Twitter and it said NOT to do that. AT ALL.

So I read some Pokemon Adventures. :) I finished the fifth chapter, read the whole of sixth and just managed to start the DPP chapter. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Cursed a lot, then went back to breeding Eevee eggs, then started my new Soul Silver once I found a really good Eevee (31 IV SpAtk and Speed plus 69 power Ice Hidden Power).

Years
    All I wanted to do during that time was use the chatroom, so I downloaded myself a free IRC client only to find no one was in the chatroom. -_-;;

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hmm, when PC was down, I was on MSN, fanfiction.net reading and listening to music from my phone. After that, I was playing on my Pokemon Soul Silver.

Years
    I questioned my very existence..... :O

No, actually I played SS, watched some South Park, and hung around other parts of the internet. It kind of sucked though, because the day before it was down, I got 2 teeth pulled. So all I had to do was mess around on the computer really.

Ouch, man. Yeah I had the same deal when I got my wisdom teeth surgically removed. X_x Not pleasant. Too bad PC was down and you didn't have anything to do =( I'd have been angry.

Back