• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So whats everyone using their money on and how much do you have?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    So I was pretty broke at the start of my breeding after beating elite 4 I kept running out of money on daycare fees. Since getting help with the IRC channel people telling me to battle le wow to level my pokemon i'm also making a truck ton of money and am almost at a million and its only gunna go up haha.

Other than more pokeballs or TM's I can't see any other use for the money they made so easy to make in game and all a google search turns up is money making guides lol.

So that got me wondering what everyone on here has been using theirs for? How much do you have? And most important what is the maximum you can have at once?

Very interested to hear how others are doing on the money side of things.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    I'm the same, Pokeballs, Healing items and Daycare Fees. O_O beyond that there's nothing really worth buying...

Years
    I have ~ 6 Million Pokédollars. I am buying Full Restores, Revives, Pokeballs & Clothes basically. But yes it is very easy to make money, especially if you combine the o-power Prize Money (lvl 3) and Amulet Coin at the Le Wow restaurant! ;)

Edit: I was broke at the beginning too haha :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Somewhere in 9 million. I mainly just use the money for entry into Le Wow. Once I sell my mushrooms, I'll be maxed out on cash again.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I just run through the Battle Chateu, on Route 7, with my lvl 100 Fletchinder (and any pokes I want to level). I make sure he has the Amulet Coin equipped. It's easily 100k every run through.

Finally got a hold of, and leveled up a Meowth. She's a Persian now. Pay Day w/ Amulet Coin is much better, but she still can't take on a lot of the Pokemon her level, so I intend to take her up to level 100 soon (she's 54 I think, and the Audino wreck her bad).

I usually spend all of my money on healing items. I burn through a lot of them going through the Battle Chateu (for when I don't feel like using my lvl 100), or when I am farming hordes for EVs.

Years
    I usually money grind by battling trainers in the Battle Chateau, as well as the ones hidden in the alleyways in Lumiose City. Daily rematches against Calem, the Elite Four/Champion and also that dude who does the Inverse Battles also count.

I'm basically doing a lot of money grinding so I can eventually buy all the clothes for my Trainer. I've bought all the ones in all the boutiques except that expensive one in Lumiose City. To help me get money easier I equip an Amulet Coin to one of my Pokemon, currently my Meowstic is holding it.

Currently got 274,207 Pokedollars as of this post. Just battled a lot of trainers in Battle Chateau again, and I was only using Meowstic so I could get the boost from the Amulet Coin.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I had 200k, then I started training Pokemon in the Battle Chateau one night and I walked out with 1.2 million. I spend it on clothes sometimes, but mostly Dusk Balls and Quick Balls.

I haven't sold any of my Balm Mushrooms yet.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I've been saving and spending as I go. Currently I have over 800k almost 900k. Recently I've just been using my money to get various pokéballs at that one store where you can buy any of them pretty much.
    Also been buying healing items and paying daycare fees.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You guys must be leveling up a lot at the Daycare, because the max fee is only like 10000P, and that's only if you gain 99 levels haha.

I actually have a lot less than I should, because I spend a lot on vitamins. For every Pokemon I EV train, that's around 200000P, so it's easy to see how it's a quick money drainer.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I have 1.2 million... I thought that was a lot, but I was so wrong when I read this thread >_< I've been spending my money on daycare fees and incense to breed Pokemon to fill up my Pokedex. I got all my money from Battle Chateau and battling at Le Yeah and Le Wow and cashing in the mushrooms.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm currently at about 2.5 mio+
    Breeding, buying vitamins and restaurant fees I get easily recovered in the restaurants, since I combine everything with bargain/price money O-Powers. Even if I'd try, I probably wouldn't run out of money. xD

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I have about 7 million from training teams in restaurants and the Battle Chateau. I'd use it for daycare stuff and buying clothes, but I bought all the clothes already. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have about four million right now. Earned most of them by selling mushrooms that I got from Lumoise City restaurants, haha. I spend my money mostly on clothes and accessories. On occasion, I use them to buy Poké Balls and healing items as well.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I have like a hundred Balm Mushrooms

So, I have infinite money. :15:

Even wonder how Mushrooms are more valuable than gold nuggets!

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
    only around 500,000 but thats because i breed alot. almost got the perfect team, just waiting to finish it. Feebas is so hard to breed, especially when you only have a few prism scales...

Deceit

Toxic.
    Years
    I've been doing the same as pretty much everyone else. I was really broke early on, as I had used all my money on TMs and Pokeballs. And breeding slowly chipped away my money as well. But now I have around 2,000,000, I got most of it from Restaurant Le Wow.

Back