• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, where have you lived?

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
Years
  • I moved generally for my studies.

I used to live in Nice when I was a child then my parents divorced so I left for Cannes.
    My dad has moved a lot around Nice and also Villeneuve-Loubet.

Then for studies I went to Marseilles, Montpellier, and Versailles.
    Also I now live in Montauroux for work. Montauroux is an authentic lost village in south-France, near Fayence, and well it's a pain to live there when you have not your driver license ^^.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have lived in the same house all my life, in the Netherlands, in a place that translates to the North.

Years
  • I have always lived in Pennsylvania, from birth to now. While I have siblings that live in different states, i'm still in the university so i'm close here but do hope to relocate someday.

Years
  • Born and lived in Sochi, Russia until I was 7 when I moved to Brooklyn, NY. About a 12-14 hour flight. D8 Moved to another apartment in Brooklyn some years later and then moved again to Staten Island, NY when I was around 14. Been here ever since.

I would love to move to Pennsylvania for a while in the future. Been there many times and the areas we go to are always beautiful.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My dad was in the military, so we moved a lot.

I was born in Arizona, moved to Maryland, then to California, back to Arizona, all the way to North Carolina, and finally one last cross country move to Washington. I might have moved a couple more times when I was younger, but I don't remember, so I guess it doesn't really matter. I don't have any plans set in stone to move away from Washington, but depending on how these next few years go, I might have to move across the country again.

No disrespect but it seems like a really selfish profession, being in the military. I don't know how I could ever do that to my family.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I'm pretty young, so I've lived in two places really.
    In Paris, France and in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I was born in Indiana. About a year after that my dad joined the marines and so we moved to North Carolina and then moved out to California and then went back and forth for 4 or 5 years. Then when my dad left the marines we moved back to Indiana and that's where I've been pretty much my whole life.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I've always lived in England but I've been up and down England because my parents are divorced and my mother likes to put men before her own children so whatever. I happily live in the place where I was born now though which is good. She's ditching me to go and live in Spain soon though but I might move back down to London or stay where I am by myself.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've lived in the UK all my life, so I'd love to move somewhere exotic. Ideally I'd be living in Australia right about now, but life ain't that easy.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have lived in the same county my whole life, though in 2 different towns. I've been in the one I live in now for about 12 years.

I would kinda like to move to somewhere warmer someday. We'll see what happens though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've lived in Alabama all my life and have barely even left the area that I was born in as far as where I've lived locally, haha. Boring, I know. :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Madrid -> Buenos Aires (10 months) -> Madrid

My dad lives somewhere else (and, in fact, he has moved about 6 times during my life) but I only visit him on holidays so I guess that doesn't really count.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    inner city paris, france until i was 8/9 years old
    lived in auckland, new zealand ever since

please don't ask why we moved from the culture capital of the planet to this swamp

Years
  • I have only lived in two different locations in my lifetime, province wise. I used to live in Ontario up until I turned five years old. Then, my family moved to Newfoundland. I would like to move again some time actually.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I have only lived in two different locations in my lifetime, province wise. I used to live in Ontario up until I turned five years old. Then, my family moved to Newfoundland. I would like to move again some time actually.

My boyfriend's aunt married a Newfie. Apparently it's a matriarch out there until the fathers come home from oil rigs / sea. They also let their kids (talking seven-year-old children) drive them home when they're too drunk to drive themselves.

Totally not stereotyping. She lives in Ontario with her Newfie husband and their two sons, but since his family is out in Newfoundland, they make trips there often enough. What I just mentioned is an episode that happened late last automn, iirc.

An interesting province indeed :pink_nod:

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I was born in lived in Sydney all my life. It's weird becuase only about a year before I was born, our family moved here from Wollongong. That city is sort of like my second home, becuase all of my relatives live there.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Michigan, in the same county of it for my whole life no less, despite moving around 4 or 5 times lol. I'm in the more populated part of it, thankfully, and I'm only about an hour north of Detroit. It feels desolate as is, I think I would go crazy if I lived anywhere else in the state aside from Grand Rapids or something.

Back