• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so who does pokemon cosplay?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well there's no section for it, so you're more than welcome to post about here! :3

I've never done Pokemon cosplay before but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it. I would prefer a gijinka version thought, I've seen people in giant furry-style Pokemon outfits and I never really enjoyed that haha.

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    I don't, but that's because I don't have bewbs.

Here's some pictures though

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I would love too, but there is some issues with money and what not to make something amazing.

I know it sounds weird, but I would like to do a male version of a popular female viewed Pokemon (with the gijinkas)

This would include Pokemon like Gardevior, Gothitelle, Chandelure, Lilligant, Mismagius, and probley a lot more.
    It would be fun to do the designing on that one :P

In terms of cosplay, its unfair to just post one person's outfit. There is many out there. I'm subscribed to many people who do Pokemon cosplay (Characters and Gijinkas only)

Here is a large collection of a lot of Pokemon Cosplay!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    I actually do have a few *coughseveralcough* Pokemon cosplays planned out, and am currently working on one now~. :3

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Yeah, I wish there was a little bit more Pokemon Cosplay, but with the focus being on the Pokemon themselves versus the actual people, it's a lot less common than it is with other anime/video games of the same popularity.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • If I did, it would be Sabrina/Nastsume in her different uniforms through different mediums. Not the HeartGold/SoulSilver outfit though... I have standards... Classic all the way.
    All the other cosplay would be Ginjika...except Lorelei maybe...
    Speaking of which...here are some glorious sabrina cosplays
    Here
    Here

You can also just search the web for images. there are tons of sites devoted to cosplay out there.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well, a Misty cosplay shouldn't be that hard, I just never really gotten around it. I'd love to do it though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Let's not insult people who do Pokemon cosplay in this thread please. Besides, not all costumes are of actual Pokemon and even the ones that are are mostly not just a replica of the Pokemon, it's a gijinka which are clothes modified to be stylish and still look kind of like the Pokemon.

For example:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back