• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, who wants to be my pair?

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Idk what pairs even do. I tried being pairs with Antemortem but it never worked out. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't. I have three. ;)

Idk what pairs even do. I tried being pairs with Antemortem but it never worked out. lol

Pairing is just something for fun. You can pair with a good friend or a boyfriend/girlfriend. It just shows that you and your pair are close and you wanna be cute about it. xoxo

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • pairing is awesome! for me, a pair is a really really awesome friend and you just want to show the whole forum that you two are really close.

hope you find one soon though <3

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Sydian;bt90682 said:
    I don't. I have three. ;)

Pairing is just something for fun. You can pair with a good friend or a boyfriend/girlfriend. It just shows that you and your pair are close and you wanna be cute about it. xoxo

Oh, well thank you.

This guy scares me too much too much for that. D:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hehe, wasn't disappointed at all by the responses. 8D

Twi, droomph, and darkpokemonmaster666, I love you three. Everyone else sucks. :(

DOES IT HELP that I like long walks on the beach, at all? =D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I seen the title of this yesterday and it occurred to me that it, in my opinion, is a bit gutsy so ask something like this. Mainly because of the potential for either being ignored or rejected.

I had considered coming here to tease you, but now I kind of feel bad that people are just messing with you. x;

Last edited:
    Back