• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, why DID you join PC in the first place?

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i join cuz i started getting bored of runescape. i wanted 2 go 2 a forum where i could talk about my favorite thing (pokemon) and not get laughed at.so i googled pokemon forums and this was the first thing that came up. i am so glad i found this forum!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I was over my friends house one day, waiting for him to get home, so I could bother him to drive me to the mall, and, out of boredom decided to go on his computer to see what kind of music, and whatever else he had on there, and found PC in his web history.

Oh and just so you know, at that point I was laughing my ass off that this 17 year old dude hangs out on a pokemon forum, and I did start to harass him about it when he got home xD

Then a few days later, I was bored at my own house, and decided to check the site out on my own, and just out of nowhere, made my own account here, and realized that it's cool here =/

I never actually told him about joining up, though...

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    I was over my friends house one day, waiting for him to get home, so I could bother him to drive me to the mall, and, out of boredom decided to go on his computer to see what kind of music, and whatever else he had on there, and found PC in his web history.

Oh and just so you know, at that point I was laughing my ass off that this 17 year old dude hangs out on a pokemon forum, and I did start to harass him about it when he got home xD

Then a few days later, I was bored at my own house, and decided to check the site out on my own, and just out of nowhere, made my own account here, and realized that it's cool here =/

I never actually told him about joining up, though...

Hehe. I guess sometimes it pays off to be nosy. I'm really paranoid, and would probably shoot you if I caught you going through my web history. XD Not that I have anything scandalous to hide, but...

There's nothing exciting about my reason for joining PC. I was basically googling for information on pokémon and eventually landed up here. It seemed interesting enough so after a few days of lurking around I became a member.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    To bless the place with my mad enthusiasm and spam hope across all distances. Saying & spelling, love yourself, for we are fans of pokemon from around the world, gathered around at this beautiful place. Dream and be happy for no reason at all.

Actually, I joined because the Plusle and Minun (June 2003) theme looked awesome, and made me want to spam the place up. :x The rest followed.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I joined up because I have always liked Pokemon and seeing as nobody in my family likes it i had to find somewhere i could talk about it. Out of all of the other forums i looked in i decide that this was the best so joined up

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ironically enough, because I had a noobish question on how to get Deoxys legitimately in R/S. Seriously. After that, well...I took a look around, and decided to stay.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Well,my primary reason for joining was to find fellow Chosenshippers [Silver x Blue fans] xDD;; I was such a noob.I joined Bulbagarden before that,but it was a quiet forum [I think I was almost banned for spam XDDD;;] so I joined this one,and despite a few warnings [lmao] I actually grew accustomed to being here =]

Thats all I'll say since thats really the reason I joined ^-^

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I joined up because I was sick of boring and n00bish Polish Pokemon forums's (I'm Polish).

I actually was (and still am) somebody on the Polish Pokemon Scene (I used to be a moderator on one of biggest Polish Pokemon Forums) but I was tired and bored by that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I joined here because I was at the time tired of SPPf's strict rules. Imari(aka Toto/totodile) told me about this place. So I checked it out...and boy. It blew me away. Everyone was so nice here, and I felt I belonged here. And I started to come here more often than SPPf. Never regretted it either. It has been awhile since I been to SPPf, I go there sometimes. But this place...I will always go to. Thanks Imari/Toto(Angela). I owe you one. ^__^

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    I'm gonna be honest. I came because I got temporarily banned from another Pokemon forum. But now I love it here. I'm able to come back to the other forum in about 4 hours, but I'm still coming to this one too, just because PC is so awesome.

Years
    I'm not exactly sure how I found this place, I asumme it was through another site or forum, since I didn't google that much back then xD
    I also dunno why I joined, I didn't know many forums back then. In general I join a lot of Pokémon forums, even though I don't stay on all of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    I found this place google searching Pokemon Forums, after searching invisionfree through a ton of other forums.:)

lookoutapiano

Banned
    Years
    I enjoyed reading about other people's game hacks on here so joined this place and began developing my own. I'd never really thought about joining a Pokemon forum before but this place has a good atmosphere and I'm glad I've joined.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I originally came to PC for the pokemon Shinygold remake, since that was my only favorite hack to play. But i go around places now.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I joined originally to find out about hacking; like a lot of people here, I was brought to the site because of Shinygold. Since then, however, I've been drawn into the other forums as well.

Back