• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, you died suddenly in a car crash yesterday.

Years
  • I couldn't know... but being a morbid person, I wrote many songs about things like this. Therefore, I would just go and write a poem about it, hack the internet, and have the message flash up on everybody in the world's screen.

Okay, I need a Plan B.

Meh, Plan B is for people who aren't solid in their mindset. I'll just wing it, even if I'm dead. Ami came back for 100 years and died every day... Reference to my song "Every Day". I'm doing a PV~

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Lol I was actually thinking about this a while and, lo and behold, a thread appears.
    My brother could probably figure out how to get onto my account if he wanted, and he could spread the word. Or he could make an account himself, idk.
    But nobody would believe him, which is what I was thinking about. If he randomly logged on as me and said, "Oh yeah guys, Cosmo's dead," I don't think anyone would believe him, which is what troubles me. Even if he made a new account, who would believe some noob? It wouldn't be until he had a reasonable amount of posts that anyone would listen to him, and even then it would be a shaky chance.
    So guys, if some guy comes randomly and says I'm dead, listen to him, basically. >.<

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
    Years
  • As ultimately depressing as this is, I have in stock about 30 different documents regarding my death, these include:

-A suicide note in case I hit a really bad low. (Can't stress how hard it is to explain that the note is just for reserve to a parent)

-Am murdered, in which I plead with my family and friends to not resent the murderer, but forgive as I would forgive.

-Die from an illness

-My Diabetes gets me killed somehow

-Letters to each of my most prominent friends and family.

-Letters to wrap up any unfinished business I have left in the world.

-A love note to the one girl fate keeps me from being with

-My will

The list goes on for quite a while. I want to be thoroughly prepared just in case I blip off the face of the world unexpectedly.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • I would probably text my closest friend ALL of my personal information to pass around my legacy, and leave behind all my valuables to my family. :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • What SR means is that in the event that you did die, have you arranged someone else to tell the online community that you have died. In your case you have Kura to tell everyone the bad news. In my case, I haven't set anything up at the moment. I suppose if I wanted to I could tell my buddy Renpuu to inform you lot if I did die but I honestly don't know whether he would actually pass the message on looool.

I'd eventually wonder what's up and why I havent seen you online and prob call your house to be honest..

And yeah, Captain Fabio would let people here know.

If I'm rendered a vegetable, I have power of attorney set up.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'd give my family clues to where my body could be found. That's pretty much it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't have anything set up right now to notify anyone. But with most of the sites I'm on, I log on fairly regularly so if people see I haven't signed in for several days, hopefully they'll know that something serious has happened to me (either death, illness, or injury to myself; or death, illness, or injury to my computer).

Once I get settled somewhere I should arrange for someone to handle notifying people in my online accounts in the event of my death or serious injury. But I need to find someone I trust first...

Years
  • ouija board.

Honestly I don't have a clue. I have people from PC on facebook so I suppose people would find out that way, but I wouldn't want my close friends to find out I'm dead because a few people posted RIP on my wall.
    I suppose if I had some sort of control over it I would post a blog on here and set it to be published a couple of hours after I'm dead and say goodbye and such to people.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Gosh I dont know. Im fairly close to my pair and this actually is a real legit concern of mine actually. My pair is the only person I talk to outside of forums so I guess if something were to happen to me somebody could let him know, and then he'd have to tell my other friends. I think a lot of people would be shocked and he would be in really bad shape. This is too horrible to really think about.

Vαηєℓℓσρє

ωнαт ωαѕ, ιѕ, αη∂ ωιℓℓ вє...
    Years
  • My father would probably be able to log onto most of my accounts and leave a message, he understands how many people I know over the internet

Though, I doubt I'd ever tell him about this account. So, I guess I'll just vanish :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Nope, I guess I just would disappear.
    I had close friends on a past website, but people there tended to fake their own deaths (including suicide), so I doubt all of the people there would believe whoever was telling them.

I don't have many friends here yet, so I doubt people would actually notice/care.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my twin sis will leave message if i die xD other than her no one knows so...

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I don't suppose anyone would ever find out on here. It'd be like I just disappeared, I guess.

Back