• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So You Herd I Liek Mudkips

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    So, YOU HERD I LIEK MUDKIPS

Don't ask.

Did it in about 4 hours in one sitting. Photoshop, Wacom tablet. Yadda yadda.

Last edited:

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    oh my goodness... this kinda scares you? THIS SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME.. which is kinda good cause i dun need any hell in me anyway. but geez.. I wasn't expecting that when i clicked that link.

btw, who is that a portrait of?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Oh geez he made it his avy. I didnt want to be mean before That girl REALLY REALLY SCARES ME. but he did agood job on it. So good job......

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    If you stare at her for a while eventually her eyes will pierce your heart. Also, I suppose it looks a little better up close:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I love how this was done, not scary at all, very cool in my opinion :D. I just don't like the nose for some reason :/.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I like her glasses ^m^; But she does kind of scare me...not that she isn't well-drawn, but she's...kind of scary-looking. But it's still scary good!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Eh, it only loaded half-way for me. I'll comment the best I can.

She looks a bit elderly. Maybe it's the nose combined with the thick-framed glasses that's giving it off. But I like her purple-ish skin tone as well as the blue lips. Her eyes do look a little softer in the close-up version. I think she looks kind of cute in that outfit.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Well i concur with most of the comments xD

Sich shading, looks like elderly and hard rimmed glasses arent really helping but if you ignore those two its just godly :3

Back