• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so yup im a newbie

Years
    So I have heard of this site and have actually visited some of the forums while googling various topics so I decided to try it out and see how this goes

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there Tylermon! :3 That's a username a friend of mine would choose if he does sign up here (his name is also Tyler and COINCIDENTALLY he's from San Diego as well lmao)

Speaking of SD, I used to live there! It's the best city I have ever lived in and I would go back there in a heartbeat. I am praying to return in like... a month when I (hopefully) find a job. I live 2 hours away though...but we're neighbors technically! xD

Anyways I'll shut up and continue welcoming you, yes? It's great that you found us via Google! It's definitely your best friend. You'll definitely want to stick around here a bit more though! You won't regret it! Have some time exploring the sections, and they'll definitely interest you.

Well, anyways...have fun, read the rules (very importaaaant) and see ya! :3

goldenyellowcrystal

A Black Crystal of Mystery
    Years
    Welcome to the great caverns of a site which is PokeCommunity!

Well, Tylermon, there are really awesome stuff here in PC. And we're friendly, too! Make sure to follow the rules though. Anyways, enjoy your stay!

Years
    Thanks I've been looking around the site and it does look like I'll stay around a bit and explore a little more. Do you live north or east from sd?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I used to live in South County, more specific in San Ysidro/Imperial Beach. I went to school in Chula Vista, my favorite city. :3 I *might* go visit on Tuesday, I'm quite excited.

Also, great to see that you're having a great time!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there, welcome to PC. So, you decided to try PC? It's very fun here. If you need a friend, I'm here. Make friends, have fun & follow the rules.

P.S: You can also go to the New Users Hangout Thread.

Back