• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    How long I've been gone? I think it's been like six months now. hardly recognize the place. hi everyone. I don't think I wasn't too popular before I left, so everyone who does remember me gets a cookie. :D Anyway, I'm going to start being active again. Mullet's been telling me that there's a lot of cool people here and I finally got my lazy butt interested enough to pop back in.

Kurosaki

Pogi! *beats with random object* Abandoning RP like that! >o
    Anyways, David here... got me another name change, XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Ah, the pain from that random object! But I'll give you a cookie anyway. :D I have no excuse for abandoning the Rp section, except that I felt a need for change. Forgive me?

edit: And not only a name change, I see you got an upgrade too! When did you become a praetor?

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Welcome Back :3

I have been coming back and forth this place since 2002 :3

Nice to cya back though XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hey, wow. xD I remember you~

Good to have you back! ^_^

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Welcomer to Poke Community.
    I am a glitch.
    I am robot-computer as Poke Communitie's site ' Hello ' to all new forums robot!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hehe,I dunno anyone who joined in 03 ^^' But anyways *gives Tia plushie*
    Welcome back to PC Nice to have you back ^___^

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    hiyo! wow, I remember your name, but you probably don't know who i am coz I've changed my name so much. Lolz.. well anywayz. WB!!

- KSP

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Cookies to all you remembered me, and an Oreo to Lightning for getting soggy snowed Oreos. :D Mullet told me about that.

It's nice to have such a warm welcome back!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    hangad_bukaspalad said:
    Is it just me or you're a Filipino?

Anyway, welcome back. ;)
    Ooh, I asked him that question, too...well, sorta. It's because of the 'Pogi' part, ne? X3 But, I don't think he is.

Anywho, welcome~ish back, Pogi! :D You probably don't remember me, but I still remember you!

//edit: hangad, uh-huh, I' am. Sorry. X3

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    hangad_bukaspalad said:
    yeah... *nods*. That word gave me the thought too. and Let me guess, you're a *F*bleep* too.

Ahem....shame on you! *rubbs fingers* spite...ha! Welcome to PC! post alot, and have fun! keep away from the wierd ppls! we god alot of em! ^^"

Back