• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I sat down on the beach, all my pokemon were in their pokeballs, except for Pikachu. Then I heard a voice behind me, "Max... why you are not with your new friends? why you don't use your wings?..." I just heard those questions. And yes, I had wings, "Zapdos... my new friends... well, I don`t where they are... and I haven't use my wings becuase, .... I want to be a normal person" I answered. I was the heir of the Electric types, Zapdos gave my wings. "well, you can be with your friends. They are in Lavender Town ((right? Lavender?)) I challenge you to fly there with your wings" Zapdos told me. I sighed and stood up, I looked behind me and Zapdos wasn't anymore in that place. I looked at the horizon, closed my eyes, and my pure white wings spread from my back. My white wings with their blue aura flapped once and a few feathers were now floating in the air. I crouched and took off from the beach and flew to Lavender Town.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I saw Paige and Pochi together. I decided not to show me infront of them with my wings. I accelerated, the only thing that could be seen, was the tail of my flight, that a bright blue one. I landed behind some trees, hid my wings, and walked over my friends, "Hey!"

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: Yep were in Lavender town

IC: "Yeah Max these wings are real cool."I spread them out and Shroomish plucked another feather and just laughed."If u do that one more time you are so seasoning for my next meal."Shroomish just laughed since he knew I was joking.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"wow, cool wings! um, I wish I could have wings" I lied infront of my friends.... I looked below then I rasied my look again, "so, where are we going to do or to go now? or you guys just want me to go away from you?" I said joking

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Are u hiding something"I said poking him.I then stopped."Nah i'm jokin u got nothin to hide."

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
*Dang Paige must be really tired.*I saw Shroomish reaching with his vine grinning.I spun and he jumped off."So u wanna fight eh."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
*another anime sweatdrop when Pochi started to poke me and said that I was hiding something* "can you stop it?..... thank you" I said. Then I looked Pochi trying to get a fight with his own Shroomish. I sighed a little and looked at the horizon. "I think we should find a place to rest in" I said trying to make a suggestion when I saw Paige falling asleep.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Paige's dragonair wraped around her and so did all of her other pokemon they all fell asleep........ when Paige heard a voice she started to laugh but it quickly died down..............

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Shroomish wakked me a few times."That hurts real bad."I talked him and began rolling until I reached some stairs and began rolling down."I wanted to go to the carnival but this is good to."

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Silver stared at an opposing Onix. It was huge, but Marill could take it out. "Water Gun!" Silver commanded. Onix dodged and used Bind. On Silver! "Water... Gun..." Silver wheezed as he tried to fight back. It was a direct hit. Silver dropped a Pokeball on Onix, and it was caught instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back