• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Soft-reset in front of Day Care man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    This doesn't seem to work anymore. I was wondering if anybody could shed light on why you can't save in front of him, then when you get the right nature, just soft-reset for good IV's.
    I can't find this info anywhere. It's really quite annoying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    LOL you cant soft reset for IVs anymore? What code are you using for IV check? 0_o

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    The problem is that I can't soft reset for nature with good IVs. The natures aren't consistent when I soft reset. I bred for an adamant Tepig, reset and it was jolly. Then I reset and it was a FEMALE quiet Tepig, which wasn't what I was looking for at all.
    No code. I don't use any cheating devices of any sort.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Then how are you checking IVs 0_o even with a calculator on serebii/smogon @ lv1 it can be off 3 or more on every stat

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    That's because unlike the previous generations, the egg is completely random with IVs and Nature. There's no telling what will be inside the egg until you hatch it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    lol good thing the RNG guide for white has been done for a while

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You've already asked this question in the Simple Questions thread which is the right place to ask. So there's no need to make a separate thread. Just wait a little patiently for an answer; it'll come in time.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back