• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solarock or Lunatone?

Which do you prefer?

• Solarock.

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Lunatone.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Neither. It was too tight.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    recently caught a solrock in ruby and all fo a sudden hes my 3rd best pokemon behind grovyle and swellow....trapinch/flygon will probably take that place soon tho but hes a beast and out of him torkoal slugma and numel (the 4 pokemon that learn fire moves that ive encoutnered) its by far the best.

Years
    I hate them both to be honest... haha. But, I will vote for Lunatone, because Solrock creeps me out.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Solrock scares me. It looks like a creeper with its squinting red eyes. I am all for Lunatone (I just got through watching Sailor moon so that pretty much sums it up)

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I would have to go with Lunatone, both designs are good but Lunatones design is slightly more appealing than Solarock. I also like the moon better than the sun XD.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Solarock or Lunatone?

I prefer Lunatone. Solrock is a decent Pokemon, I understand. However, in my opinion, Lunatone seems to be the better pick.

I like how Lunatone can learn Psychic through leveling. That saves me the trouble of getting the technical machine. Solrock doesn't have that great of a move-pool. :/

jy909

Queen of Egg Moves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Lunatone definitely. I've loved them since Sapphire.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Oh my, I can't really decide which is the best. o_o
    I mean, both are too good and they're equal. So I guess I liked both of them. xD

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Lunatone was my first shiny, back in Sapphire when looking for Bagons. The blue eyes are pretty, and ever since I've really liked the Pokemon. Honestly I think they're both very cool and underrated though!

Back