• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solid travel plans

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Do you guys have any solid travel plans that you'll probably act on in the in the near-future (like around 5-7 years). Not the kind of plans of places that you wish to go to or "I would travel if I could" plans, but the sure kinds of plans - even if it's moving to another place for University, overseas exchange, family vacations or planned travels solo (or with friends).

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • My next 5-7 years are going to be dedicated to getting out of this rocky desert basin I live in. Or if not; I'll try to go see somewhere that's nice. idk. There are plenty of places I guess. I just don't have any people left I can rely on now...so I won't look back if I do move out.

Back