• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Solo run

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    To make it easy on yourself... use Mudkip or Torchic... Treecko's okay but it'll be a bit harder...

As for pokemon that aren't starters... once Ralts learns Confusion it's super easy... even going through the electric gym with all those Magnemites

You could give yourself a freshly hatched Seviper since you wouldn't be getting yourself one earlier than three badges in... and you would need a convenient Flamethrower tm if you want to pass the third gym without hours of grinding

off the top of my head... the only other that I can think of would be Shroomish... its tye combination is convenient until the Flying gym... but by then it'll be so overleveled that it won't be too hard... I may do that myself actually...

Good luck with my suggestions

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • If you didn't do the solo run already, using Mudkip would win straight over the first gym, the second gym, the third gym, and the fourth gym real easy.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I think you should use sceptile as he is fast, strong and easy to use. But his movepool should be varied if you use him as a solo pokemon.

Back