• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Solo Shedinja

Silver7

Hmph...
    Years
    Well this challenge can be difficult but not impossible
    all you need is an action replay to cheat yourself a shedinja (THE ONLY CHEAT YOU CAN USE) not only will you be totaly invincible for the first part but the easyness stops at brock where rock tomb will swamp you. if there is any one who completes the challenge can they respond as i would really like to see videos of the feat (i do not have an AR and ixwalyx has skipped brock by cheating so he dousn't count).
    Hmph...

i need the video to make an FAQ

Last edited:

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    Hack a Shedninja at Lv.1, and complete RSE? I'd do it, you can't use Pokésav on RSE.
    Shedninja is prone to all residual damage too, you know, spikes, poisoning, burns, opponent's Pokémon coughing to hard, confusion...

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    An FAQ? Wouldn't it just be easier to do this on R/S/E or even post on the powerhouse challenge thread?

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    If i set hbis hp to 999 does that count? I gamesharked on RSE to do that an made loads of ppl i battled mad lol they get me down to 1 pkmn and its a shedinja w/999 hp and theyre like OMFG. Or is this to cheaty? I mean I can try it for you m8.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    To get that challenge completed, you'd have to seriously overlevel shedinja and make sure you always have 1st hit and it's a KO on any poke that might hurt you. It's doable, but I don't have AR, don't even know how to use it...

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    EV trained Shedinja, 255 atk and 255 speed. With a set of physical Attacks would be able to do it. To make the fight even though the Shedinja would have to be about level 15-20. I don't Have an AR for GBA or Id help. However Shedinja is one of my faves (I have a lvl 30 shiny 1 :D)

Back