• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] SOLVED - Es19.1 - Keep map song in battle

Years
    Hello,

As in the title, I would like to have an option to keep the map song (or a song played) in battle (as you can see with Sworld and Shield version, in the "battle" tower elevator). The song is not restarted when the battle starts, no jingle of victory, and the song is not cut when the battle is over.

I think this idea may interested some makers, and maybe become a suggestion for Essentials.

Thanks for your interest.

EDIT: I created a switch (game switch 75) that now keeps the music uncut even with the battles. There are some modifications to be made on some scripts.
    Find them below and add what is in bold.
    Optional: You can create a common event in parallel with the Game Switch 75 for playing a song (you can play with variables for different songs in this common event).

Dont forget if you lose to add "stop the Game Switch 75" in the cure event (ex: nurse in Pokémon Centers).

PokeBattle_Scene
    Spoiler:

Overworld_BattleStarting
    Spoiler:

Utilities_BattleAudio
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back