• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some app game with Pokemon fused with middle-aged men

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm not even kidding. apparently someone made an app/game called "Ojisan Monster" where all the Pokemon have the faces of middle-aged men and you force them to do manual labor for you.

It's rather strange, but slightly funny at the same time and I thought I'd share the existence of this thing with y'all.

Years
  • I don't even want to know why this game is a thing, and who thought it would be a good idea to create.

I'm not going to bother doing any research into it as the ojisan creep me out a bit, but I've got to wonder how popular a game like this would be, especially when it's a clear rip-off of something else.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Nah, nah, nah! :( Y u do dis?
    But seriously it looks unappealing to me, I wonder if it's official as it appears to be not?
    If it isn't it's gonna be taken down most likely.

Back