• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Art Stuff ^^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oh good Lordy, comments! At last! ^^ Thanks you two. ^^

Few more.

Green Deidara chibi [Cute...X3 *sweatdrop*]
    Some Art Stuff ^^

Purple Furea [Other cousin's fan chara]
    Some Art Stuff ^^

Pepsi can. *shrugs* XD
    Some Art Stuff ^^

GrayLuna

Years
    The Deidara chibi is cute and the Purple Furea is cool but i don't get the pepsi can? (O_o) oh well its kinda cool =D

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Thanks. =) The Pepsi can was for a contest... I hope I win. XD

Re-made Bree [MS Paint]
    Some Art Stuff ^^

Azelf [MS Paint] The pepsi can looks bad.
    Some Art Stuff ^^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Awww....that Azelf is so cute! *dies cuz that was the gayest thing ever said* But seriously you have talent. Those are really good, good shading, everything. But ya the Pepsi can kinda throws me off a bit. But I like Pepsi A LOT so that's cool with me. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like your drawings, especially Orochimaru and the whole 'Recycling is good' thing. :3

[Breezy Panties] = 9/10 || Everything looks good, can't really pick at anything. =P

[Ichiko cooking] = 8/10 || Took me a while to realize that was her front. XD; I think it was something about her shoulders and neck that made me think it was her back. However, it's still good nevertheless. ^^

[Random older doodle] = 9/10 || Haha, I love the spider-monkey. XD Can't really find anything on that to criticize except from my curiosity to where the monkey's left arm has gone. XD;

[Tsuchi-chan] = 9/10 || I adore the hair. :3 The waist looks a little too 'straight', but once again, it's really good. XD

[Oreo says...] = 10/10 || As I said at the beginning of my post, I love it. XD

[Green Deidara] = 9/10 || I'm loving the Chibi Deidara, nothing to pick at 'cause it's just full of awesome. :3

[Purple Furea] = 9/10 || I like the drawing on the whole. The only thing I can pick at is her right hand, looks slightly painful to me. XD; I think if he arms was lowered slightly, maybe it might be a little less painful. :3

[Pepsi Can] = 7/10 || The pepsi can does look a bit lopsided at the top right corner and there could be a little shading to make it a little more '3D'. But apart from those minor faults, it's good. ^^;

[Pixel Bree] = 9/10 || I like the pixel version of Bree, and a little bit of shading on the clothes and hair will make it better. XD

[Pixel Aself with Pepsi can] = 8/10 || I like it, once again a bit more shading with make it better. ^^ I wouldn't call the pepsi can bad, but it just looks a little square to me, apart from that it's really good. ^^

There's my two cents. :3 They're all really good. ^^

GrayLuna

Years
    oh well good luck on that contest =D
    Azelf looks so cute it looks like its the first time it ever had pepsi and it likes it and the Re-made Bree looks allot better with color know

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Wow, this thread somehow still lives. Usually my threads die after two days. But this is great. ^^

Thanks so much guys. ^^

[PS: Pepsi ftw]

Fuwante~

~Floating in the wind...
    Years
    LOL, Green Deidara.

I also like the Azelf one. Who knew it liked pepsi?

hm...

Spoiler:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    All these pictures are great! Very nice art, keep it up!!! Deidera is funny in that pic!! ^^

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
    I like your drawing style. Its cool.

I like the "[My Gym Partner's a Monkey. ^^]" and the "Green Deidara" one.

Back