• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Basic Intro

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
Years
  • Hello, I just joined recently. I hope to become a regular member here. My 5 Favorite Pokemon are Muk, Persian, Gardevoir, Hydreigon, and the Almighty Azumarill. See you all soon. I hope.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi Hexoc! Welcome to the PC ^^

We're glad you've joined us! You will have lots of fun here ^^ PC has lots of things to do! Explore forums and discuss topics! Make friends and talk with them! You'll not get bored, I promise u.u ! Have you decided in what sections you will be more focused in? If no, we all can help ^^ Just ask!

From you 5 favourite Pokémon I like Gardevoir, Hydreigon and Azumarill! Azumarill is so cuuuuute *-* and Gardevoir and Hydreigon are very powerful ^^ I never liked Persian and Muk! Especially Muk! (I'm not a fan of Poison-types :/) I never used them in team, so it might be because of that I don't like them ~~

Can I know a bit more about yourself? Do you have a name that you would like for us to call you? What are your hobbies? Favourite Game? Where do you live? Those kind of things ^^

If you have questions you can ask me, just send me a message ^^ See you around~

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome!

Those are some pretty cool Pokemon, I agree. Azumarill can definitely be a threat in battle! It's pretty strong, especially during online battles. My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon and always has been. I just wish it was a better battler ;-;

Anyway, like kingdenas said, why not tell us more about yourself? PC is definitely the right place if you wanted to find somewhere to talk about Pokemon with others. We have sections for the games, anime, hacking, etc.

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awhh I love Gardevoir, Hydregion and Azumarill too~ Muk and Persian isn't too bad either! Mmm, and it's nice to meet you Havoc, new friend, and welcome to our forums tonight! You seem like a pretty neat person already. ♥ Do you have a favorite Pokemon game, by the way? Mine is a tie between Emerald, Platinum, and HeartGold! But ORAS are great games toooo~

Anywho! See you around the forums! If you need anything or just want someone to chat with sometime, I'd be more than happy to talk to ya' via PM~ Have a great day!

Years
  • I admire people that have 1 specific favorite Pokemon. Just a suggestion, you should have another Pokemon with you that knows both a defense increasing move and baton pass, and switch into your Umbreon.

Years
  • Omfg I love Azumarill. Used one in my favorite team in Omega Ruby, and in my current run of Silver. Funny thing, your avatar is my deviantArt avatar >.>

Years
  • Almighy Azumarill yes. It's so cute. Welcome, Hexoc! ♥

Hope we'll see you soon and often too, always sad when a new member disappears so do your best to pop in when you can. Otherwise I'll grow mushrooms sadly in the corner, heh heh. In all seriousness have a good time and will be looking forward to having you. :-3

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years
  • Hi Hexoc! Welcome to the PC ^^

We're glad you've joined us! You will have lots of fun here ^^ PC has lots of things to do! Explore forums and discuss topics! Make friends and talk with them! You'll not get bored, I promise u.u ! Have you decided in what sections you will be more focused in? If no, we all can help ^^ Just ask!

From you 5 favourite Pokémon I like Gardevoir, Hydreigon and Azumarill! Azumarill is so cuuuuute *-* and Gardevoir and Hydreigon are very powerful ^^ I never liked Persian and Muk! Especially Muk! (I'm not a fan of Poison-types :/) I never used them in team, so it might be because of that I don't like them ~~

Can I know a bit more about yourself? Do you have a name that you would like for us to call you? What are your hobbies? Favourite Game? Where do you live? Those kind of things ^^

If you have questions you can ask me, just send me a message ^^ See you around~[/QUOTE

Sorry for late reply. Only confirmed section is challenges. Just call me Hexoc thank you very much. Hobbies, Reading, gaming, cardgames (on motorcycles), and casual strolls. Fav 3 games- Chrono Trigger, Okami, Shin Megami Tensei; Devil Summoner Soul Hackers. I live in the US, in Mississippi. Also play yu-gi-oh in some of spare time. And for muk and persian. Muk is a slow pokemon with above average attack and special defense. Persian is normal typed mixed sweeper. And I hated Azumarill with a passion until I used it on my very first nuzlocke, so I can see why you don't like persian and muk.

Also thank you all for the welcome. Nice to see a decent welcome on a forum for once

Fav pokemon game overall is PMD Explorers of Sky. Fav main series is Black 2. And fav Rom hack is Light Platinum

Last edited:
    Back