• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some confusions about the 14th pokémon movie....

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    I asked this in the FAQ section but since nobody answered, I guess it's easier to see it here :
    I have some questions about the 14th Pokémon movie (the one that features Victini)
    First, what does Victini's master preventing the destructive Dragon Force have to do with Victini being trapped ? Like....what was it trapped anyway?

And second, where was the castle located in the end ? The valley or the mountain where the King used to move the castle to ?

Years
  • Uh I haven't watched it in a few weeks, but I think Victini's Master was harnessing Victini's power to move the castle to stop the Dragon Force. It being trapped either just comes with the mechanics of mystical power harnessing devices, (possibly being originally intended for forceful use as it IS used like that later) or the power device creates a barrier so Victini's power can be...more dense or better directed. (There's a word for that I'm not remembering.) In both instances though it's not meant to trap Victini for the long run, there's just been problems.

In the end the castle is where it was moved in the end. o_o; Overlooking the sea on that mountain, where it shows it.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Victini was trapped becase King did not have enough power to "destoy" the power in protecting pillars...
    And in the end, the castle was moved closer to the sea and the original location was left with a huge crater =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    So the location in the end is not the same location Victini's master used to move NOR is it the location where the new guy intended to move ?

And so Victini being trapped is a problem during the ritual and not like it's supposed to be so, right ?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • So the location in the end is not the same location Victini's master used to move NOR is it the location where the new guy intended to move ?

And so Victini being trapped is a problem during the ritual and not like it's supposed to be so, right ?
    Nope. But it also wasn't the location where Dread wanted to move it.
    It was a location closer to the sea because Dragon Vein reached that far.

Yes. Victini wasn't supposed to be trapped. It was just unfortunate event...

But I thought everything was explained clearly... Maybe it wasn't in the USA version?

Years
  • From the sounds of it you haven't seen it? Reading a synopsis on a website could probably help.

Victini's master died from exertion before he could unspell the barrier, so Victini was trapped. It wasn't supposed to happen.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    From the sounds of it you haven't seen it? Reading a synopsis on a website could probably help.

Victini's master died from exertion before he could unspell the barrier, so Victini was trapped. It wasn't supposed to happen.

I did watch Pokémon Black (not sure if it's Black or White but it's the edition where Ash's dragon is the white one !).
    I also watched the synopsis on Wikipedia and the official site but I'm still confused. I'm just...always confused about stuffs in movies. I actually watched Pokémon Black with the subtitle of my mother tongue on and I was still confused LOL

I probably wasn't paying close attention to that flashback part !

By the way when's movie 15th out ? And are there any topics about it in the forum ?

Back