• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some fan fic character trainer cards I made...

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Here some Trainer Cards I made for the main characters characters in one of my fanfics. Enjoy!

I used the template from the supplies thread in case you can't tell. The sprites were made by some friends of mine, so the only credit I can take it putting them together and putting the text. I think they came out nicely though, and I hope you like them.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    Hum, I think I see a glitch. When there is a new post in this forum, it seems that the spriting forum will have the exact same thing there. A glitch, no doubt. My bad.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    It's okay. I'm glad you like them-nanoda.

I might make some more fan fic character TEs soon if I can find someone (aside from Matthew from PE2K) who's good at making sprites.

Back