• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some funny or clever nicknames

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    For some unexplainable reason, my little brother named his Shinx 'Bob', and his Roselia 'Doody'.

Anyway, I remember naming my Giratina 'Death', and having named a Bidoof 'Destroyer' as a joke. :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, for some unexplained reason, when I choose a Fire Starter I always name it Flames.
    Also I always name my Pidgey Slave.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Nearly all of my Pokemon had nicknames. Inamed my charmander Charmer as around that time I had a book which was a novel/stragey guide. Ash, in the book, had a Charmander named Charmer.
    I aslo had a Pikachu which I named Pikoo. XD

MadAboutMew

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    I named my starter Pokemon in Ruby Melvin not realising that it was actually female until later. I also have a Duskull called Casper and a Gastly called Spooker. Yeah I'm inventive with my names =P

Nadeen

Queen Lickilicky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I name all pokemon I plan to keep...

I had a Zigzagoon, Ziggy (Yeah, REAL inventive, I know)
    A luxray/shinx/luxio called Toff Toff ( after my cat)
    A phanty called Mildred
    One of those light fishy things called Neo
    A staravia/starly called Memo (It started as a typo for Emo, as I planned on it being a staraptor, but it grew on me...
    A Lotad called Lotad's Mum (I don't actually know why...)
    A Mightyena called Mike
    A Turtwig called Twigzig (again - RANDOM NAME)
    Machop - Macho
    A salamance called Soloman
    A breloom called Toad (I jsut couldn't resist the most overly used one around, lol)
    A politoad caslled Curly
    and Mira the buizel/floatzel.....
    Don't forget Evie the Eevee after my dog who WAS named after an eevee lol!

Edit: And my palkia, Cuddles!

Back