• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some LIGIT Pokemon I am trading

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
  • You know my name, you know my freind code...Ok maybe you don't, they are in my signiture if you need them.

Here are the Pokemon I have that are LIGIT and I am willing to trade.

1. Magnezone - Level 70
    2. Uxie - Level 50
    3. Mesprit - Level 50
    4. Torterra - Level 100
    5. Gallade - Level 50
    6. Ambipom - Level 50
    7. Groudon - Level 68
    8. Girantina - Level 71
    9. Gengar - Level 45
    10. Blaziken - Level 40

Want any of these, I need good offers and I think they are rare, please offer now.

By the way people all these Pokemon are absolutely ligit and you can check it by going on the summary when we are trading, I need to go offline in 30 minutes and so hurry up and get your Pokemon now!

Does anyone want these? HELLLLLLO?

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Want any of these, I need good offers and I think they are rare, please offer now.

Nah, you see, you need to work your way, and be famaliar with whats a main attraction. Here on PC, the main things people go for are...

-Untouched
    -Shiny
    -Event
    -Ev'd, Good IVs, Good Nature
    -Legends
    -Past Gen Starters

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    i need ur blaziken....wuts the statistics and wut do u want? BTW, isnt it legit, not ligit?

Back