• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some new card I made, and some help needed

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Basic Card Design - 10/10 (Not even I could do that good and I edited the 2 trainer cards in my sig and animated them :O)

"Mecha Charmander" Design - 3/10 (As Strong Bad says "Is that supposed to be Charmander? It looks like it was drawn by a two years old boy.)

So subtract the scores and your total score is 7/10 Very nice!

However the Absol card gets a 10/10. eXcellent.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Thanks, here's a new card:
    Dark electabuzz:

Some new card I made, and some help needed

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    (Is that supposed to be Charmander? It looks like it was drawn by a two years old boy.) by Pokemon master 2006
    lol, Strong Bad is the best
    anyways back to topic

nice Electabuzz!!!
    the Pokémon body effect must be justify
    The hp shood be whte seeing as black and black don't go well

what happened to the 9 digit numbers and the set numbers?

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Yeah sorry, I forgot :D

BTW, I know that the HP should be white, but if the HP is white, then the Name has to be white too, so... It was baaaaad.

ELGONZO!!!

PS: Tell me, Do you think the attack "Static Current" is cool?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Wow! I haven't been following this discussion, but that Absol is really cool. Perhaps a bit overpowered concidering, but I love the concept. I've lamented the fact that the Absols up until now haven't been good for much (to me anyhow).

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Hey! There's a very cool Absol in one set. I think it's the one from Unseen Forces, it let's you draw a pokemon EX from your deck. it's nice. I'll post a card later or tomorrow...

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    BTW, I know that the HP should be white, but if the HP is white, then the Name has to be white too, so... It was baaaaad.

The Pokémon name shood be black and the Hp should be white

Hey! There's a very cool Absol in one set. I think it's the one from Unseen Forces, it let's you draw a pokemon EX from your deck. it's nice. I'll post a card later or tomorrow...
    huh?!? u started the thread

These cards are cool about makeing a legdary pokemon...
    i think u forgot somewords

Back