• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some not-so-amazing doodles

Years
  • Well, I do like drawing, so I guess I'll post a few (hopefully) not-horrendous doodles here.

The only one I plan on continuing work on (out of these four) is the blue monster dude with the big teeth. I am going to shade him up sometime, but I keep being too lazy/distracted to actually do it, hahah.

Well uh yeah, I know they're not amazing, but why not submit some art here, right? :)

Attachments

• Some not-so-amazing doodles
      some crap.png
      50 KB · Views: 9
      veenasaah.jpg
      156.3 KB · Views: 8
      Captfgzcure.PNG
      49.8 KB · Views: 7
      Untitdcaded.png
      18.8 KB · Views: 9
      Ungcasdfncitled.png
      32.4 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Your stuff is so surreal, I love it~
    Especially that bird with the tentacles. It's disturbingly awesome. <3
    And I don't know why, but I really like that design that has what look like flames. It gives off a strange 2D/3D vibe. Reminds me of what ends up on my paper when I haven't really been thinking of what I'm drawing, I just... draw. Very raw.

Years
  • Ah, thanks very much! :D About the first picture that's just designs and stuff - Yeah, I know what you mean. I tend to just draw stuff like that too, when I just want to chill out, listen to music, and draw whatever.

Back